Martina & Alberto - 2022 #23

Noldus

36 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I'm agree with you.

If she is so often outside, it is surely for an "activity" that gives her a lot of pleasure and in this sense, she does not hesitate to spend as much time as possible in this "activity".  We understand this because we are humans with needs to be fulfilled. And if an activity brings us a lot of satisfaction, we manage to 'do' it all the way. And with Martina, we have no doubts about these needs....

Especially since she doesn't have to worry about Alberto, he can spend the whole weekend alone without any problem and Alberto accepts 'all' activities that she likes. This is a rare situation, I don't know any man who has an emotional bond with a woman who would accept to be like a "service man" for sex and affection when she is not with someone else. But if Alberto doesn't have a problem with that, it's his choice. Martina is very lucky in a way...

P.S. But for RLC clients, it's worthless as entertainment.

i never gave this apartment much thought to be honest with you.  i think she is way overrated as is several other apartments/tenants on rlc.

p.s.  maybe she is trying out for the women's olympic basketball team and this is what's taking all of her time away from alberto.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, yelt said:

Good morning. I had to check if Martina went back out. 

Don't feel sorry for Alberto, he has a job and can leave the situation (whatever that is) whenever he wants. Another easy female is easy to find in Barcelona.  And why should there be any concern for Martina, she is who she is, if she is not in the apartment, she is not in the apartment. RLC has no concern, the subscribers are paying them and there is less bonus money they need to payout to Alberto and Martina. 

However, for Martina “the spirit catches you and you will fall down”. I just hope she graduates school before the “spirit” is successful.  

Also, in case you are wondering, Martina is most likely (no proof of course) with the big guy. I am told she owes him payment for a bet made for an iPhone. I am also told you can hear proof of that bet and payment when he was recently over. I wish I could hear it! And I thought they were just good friends without benefits.

sorry, couldn't help myself as rlc is full of the easy women.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

0004  Martina home with skinny young guy. 

0006 Bathroom and kissing Alberto.

0007 Leaving with skinny guy, cigarette in mouth and left phone on the hall table.

Is it the guy she mentioned earler to Alberto she really likes?

5 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

0004  Martina home with skinny young guy. 

0006 Bathroom and kissing Alberto.

0007 Leaving with skinny guy, cigarette in mouth and left phone on the hall table.

Way to go Martina. Thats great! New blood and perhaps it means he does not mind the cameras.  

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

It's an old school friend of friend of Martina's, Luis, the gay guy.  Hold onto your fantasy.

Ahhh..so you are reading. Thought I would catch you at some point, come to Martina's rescue. Friend of a Friend of Luis or not, she is exploring her options. Which I think is great!  Just like Alberto, there are better men out there and hopefully she comes across one comfortable with her lifestyle. But unless you know more than the forum (of course you do) let's see if he visits more often without his friend Luis.   

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, yelt said:

Ahhh..so you are reading. Thought I would catch you at some point, come to Martina's rescue. Friend of a Friend of Luis or not, she is exploring her options. Which I think is great!  Just like Alberto, there are better men out there and hopefully she comes across one comfortable with her lifestyle. But unless you know more than the forum (of course you do) let's see if he visits more often without his friend Luis.   

@Deepdave 

56 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

It's an old school friend of friend of Martina's, Luis, the gay guy.  Hold onto your fantasy.

What you are saying is because he is a friend of Luis, he can not have sex with Martina?