Martina & Alberto - 2022 #23

Noldus

Martina is there for how long before getting out again ? She is making some arrangement on her cell....

I think the apartment will become a hostel...

Amusing how a situation can change so rapidly.

A new dynamic that is not worth it

No, it not the Martina and Alberto we know for years... 

P.S. Martina you are losing ground...Decide where you want to go. Don't stay too long in the twilight zone, you can't have everything that's available....👩‍🦰

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Let's hope that Taco doesn't get mixed up in all this outlandish story😅

Because if it goes on like this, Martina will need a staff to manage it all.😂

For example:

* Nelly (24/7 availability) could be used to give Martina a makeover for each 'event' and also make sure to 'warm up' Martina physically (with her long fingers...)....to allow Martina to be up to speed (sexually) with her meetings.😜

* Louis: can be useful to provide alibis to anyone for Martina's absences☺️

* Big Fat Guy: He could be used to.....to....to...manage Taco and Alberto for Martina's absences and tell Martina that she is very beautiful when naked in front of him when she getting ready to go out ☺️

* Deep and his multiple accounts: would continue to provide always the same information that Martina is visiting her parents alone or traveling somewhere alone....this one is too easy, I couldn't resist writing it 😂  

* Her brother: Sitting in the bathroom naked, he could have a conversation every time Alberto takes a shower to distract him and he would talk about his experience of having seen the changes in Martina's body since she was almost 18🤣

I could write for hours...any other suggestions from you all ? 👩

15 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Well, if Alberto doesn't know about her multiple phones now, he must be blind or REALLY stupid, because they're right there in front of him on the table.

Then why did you make the stupid comment in the first place 🤔

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Well, if Alberto doesn't know about her multiple phones now, he must be blind or REALLY stupid, because they're right there in front of him on the table.

He know about her two phones (not more) since he helps her to get the data from her Android phone to her new IPhone which is sometimes not so easy to do. So he is neither blind nor stupid. 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Then why did you make the stupid comment in the first place 🤔

A thousand pardons, my liege!  I was under the impression that this forum was the mecca for stupid comments, therefore I thought I was fitting right in.  I shall duct tape mittens to my hands so that I can no longer drag this Olympic compendium of knowledge down into the bowels of stupidity.  Good day to you.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

I believe that Martina, although she remains in the same place, has changed time zone. It's constantly naps all the time when she's in front of a cam.

RLC would become RLN Real Life Nap 😆

RLC should have in the section Popular scene recorded:
* a section for "Popular scene naps of the day" (Martina will win again) or
* a  new cam in the Martina apartment with the title : Nap cam. One thing for sure, always action on this cam because naps happen all the time 😆

Oh My God, a lot of fun!!!

P.S. Martina is my nap guru, time to take a nap......zzzzzzz 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1