Martina & Alberto - 2022 #23

Noldus

Here's what I think. Having watched Martina for some time now and having a general sense of what she seems to like, that guy she is with is just post adolescent. He probably has a dick like a baseball bat and the stamina of a cross country track athlete. He probably makes Martina take her panties off in the park and leads her around with a dog collar and leash. He probably puts Martina in the buck with her calves over his shoulders and knocks her back out for hours at a time. She cannot get enough. She tells Alberto about it as he dozes on the sofa and he smiles and goes back to sleep.  The denial guy will come later to tell you that he is just a friend which in his mind means that they cannot be having sex.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 3

28 minutes ago, philo said:

Here's what I think. Having watched Martina for some time now and having a general sense of what she seems to like, that guy she is with is just post adolescent. He probably has a dick like a baseball bat and the stamina of a cross country track athlete. He probably makes Martina take her panties off in the park and leads her around with a dog collar and leash. He probably puts Martina in the buck with her calves over his shoulders and knocks her back out for hours at a time. She cannot get enough. She tells Alberto about it as he dozes on the sofa and he smiles and goes back to sleep.  The denial guy will come later to tell you that he is just a friend which in his mind means that they cannot be having sex.

The guy is supposedly gay.  Gay Love GIF

Just checking out the Martina apartment. Martina came home about 12:00. Interesting ..... Martina did not head straight to bed, she did not go to bed at all, and she did not take an afternoon nap on the couch.  I don't remember Martina being a bundle of energy.

Where did Martina sleep last night?

• Upvote 2

I hope Martina will bring the guy to the apartment in the bedroom like she did with Nelly. No problem with Alberto, Alberto will stay on the couch as Martina will order him and wait his turn....

Come on Martina, do what you can do ! 😍

1, 2,3, Light on , Action Martina !!!!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Yes you are full blind for many year LOL ! To help, I can tell you to read the forum but your blind LOL !

P.S. That one was so easy, bring more , we like it 🤣

Gladly, was just for you. One can steer you so nicely....But I'd rather be a bit blind than be like you....😁

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

I hope Martina will bring the guy to the apartment in the bedroom like she did with Nelly. No problem with Alberto, Alberto will stay on the couch as Martina will order him and wait his turn....

Wish you the same, hope you have anough men besides you friend....only having wine might be not enough ...😄

6 hours ago, philo said:

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Here we go, the fantasy conspiracists are back, no proof, just vivid imaginations 😅

Fantasy Ludacris GIF

I continue to be amazed at the spin on this forum. We have watched Martina leave home with different men in the middle of the night on more than one occasion. Yet, people as where Martina is sleeping. Whether she comes home shit faced and needing a rest or whether she is full of energy, the only thing some can come up with is the need for "proof". This shit is funnier than a Buggs Bunny cartoon. 

• Upvote 1