Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2023)

Pete1960

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

And to wash the lube from the pussy. Happened many times.

i really don't understand why guys don't comment much on dasha   i,ve always thought she's the sexiest woman on here

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benski said:

i really don't understand why guys don't comment much on dasha   i,ve always thought she's the sexiest woman on here

even when  she was in the house with demid,  she didn't do much but always knew she was a minx,  proved when she moved wirh sash and mash... horny little minx , fabulous 

9 minutes ago, Benski said:

To me Dasha isn't very sexy, but she has something that I can't explain that makes me want to watch her.

The forum is very slow lately, apart from B4, and this apartment doesn't happen so many things that generates a conversation.

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me Dasha isn't very sexy, but she has something that I can't explain that makes me want to watch her.

The forum is very slow lately, apart from B4, and this apartment doesn't happen so many things that generates a conversation.

yeah i agree, she isn't someone you would imediatly point as sexy but after watching how she is she has that certain someting..

Just now, Benski said:

yeah i agree, she isn't someone you would imediatly point as sexy but after watching how she is she has that certain someting..

sasha rattled her senseless the other night and not even a mention

20 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Dasha and Sasha, as likeable as they are, are just a bit like reheated coffee. They had their time, but it's been over for a while now and RLC should have found younger people with similar qualities.

The interesting thing about this apartment, at least from my point of view, is Tasha. There was an interesting story here at the beginning with Sam as a possible LI, but it seems to have cooled down or gone to the off camera only level as. It could result in a pattern equal to the GOV apartments, were you have the impression all the good stuff is keeped outside. 

• Upvote 1