Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2023)

Pete1960

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

It's quite possible that she said it that way.
But it's still weird. A lot can be said about Sam, but he's certainly not a psychopath.
I remember the kitchen board where Masha wrote: Sam is the greatest.
So I think she was quite happy with his services and performance while he was in the apartment.
Where does this change of heart come from after the fact?
Here, of course, the influence of the cat tormentor can come into play.
This person, whom I rather describe as a psychopath and egomaniac, obviously knows how to discredit Masha's good friends.
He works subtly to achieve his goals.
This seems to have worked for Sam. Alessandro is also on his hit list and Masha's old friend from Petersburg, who was there recently, wasn't exactly treated kindly either and was probably happy when he was allowed to close the front door behind him.
So I guess the best days of apartment in Rome are over.
Whether Sasha and Dasha can fill this gap? It doesn't look like it so far. So I'm waiting for Sam and Tasha, who might be able to bridge the dead winter in Montenegro with their actions, until tourists come again.

I also suspect that Masha statements (if they really have fallen that way) reflect more her own disappointment. She may was hoping for more and her feelings were probably hurt. So, in this case, it would be Masha to blame and not her new/old BF, who btw doesn't make a a smart enough impression for such an manipulation. 

My opionion about the future of Masha's apartment is a bit divided. It must be said that Masha apartment is always busy, and it also has a lot of guests. At the same time, however, it is noticeable that the quality of the guests (e.g. in terms of attractiveness), is going downhill (with a few exceptions). For example, I like the fact that Masha keeps up the good old RLC tradition of a house sitter when she is on vacation. At the same time, I have to say that the hair dresser doesn't interest me at all (because I don't find her good looking). So, There is always a lot going on there, but somehow I am no longer interested in what is happening there. 

Whether the Sasha and Dasha, Tasha apatment can be successful will depend a lot on how the dynamics unfold there and whether they will also have more guests. Let's face it, just like Masha, also Dasha and Sasha didn't got any younger. So the bright spot of this apartment is Tasha. Her situation may be a lot like that of the girls in the GOV apartments. So I think the quality of this place will be determined mainly by whether something will happen in her  room over the following months or not. Let's see how summer will be there. I am still very optimistic for this place.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I also suspect that Masha statements (if they really have fallen that way) reflect more her own disappointment. She may was hoping for more and her feelings were probably hurt. 

I think I've found the source of this anger now. It's about the money. Masha claims Sam didn't contribute or didn't contribute enough for food and drink.
The following dialogue this afternoon: Masha's mother is obviously, like many here in the forum, not enthusiastic about Masha's new companion in the apartment. She reproachfully asks Masha: "Why did you let Sam, the engineer, go?"
Masha responds with a series of curses and, of course, the word psychopath. "He lives with me like a maggot in a bacon for 3 months and in the end he takes all his earned money and disappears."
Well, of course I don't know what the agreement was. And there's also the question of how to remind a friend that they haven't paid off their debt yet. there are definitely different ways. and the answer will be accordingly. Masha in this case chose confrontation. For whatever reason? other ways are often more effective.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think I've found the source of this anger now. It's about the money. Masha claims Sam didn't contribute or didn't contribute enough for food and drink.
The following dialogue this afternoon: Masha's mother is obviously, like many here in the forum, not enthusiastic about Masha's new companion in the apartment. She reproachfully asks Masha: "Why did you let Sam, the engineer, go?"
Masha responds with a series of curses and, of course, the word psychopath. "He lives with me like a maggot in a bacon for 3 months and in the end he takes all his earned money and disappears."
Well, of course I don't know what the agreement was. And there's also the question of how to remind a friend that they haven't paid off their debt yet. there are definitely different ways. and the answer will be accordingly. Masha in this case chose confrontation. For whatever reason? other ways are often more effective.

Thanks.

17 hours ago, thinga69 said:

My guess is that she began to think this about Sam when he left and Mash, in some way, got her heart broken. I remember that took a few days, maybe a week, for Elvis to return.

Maybe Mash is right in some parts but mostly she's exaggerating because of jealousy and heart broken. To me Sam doesn't look like a good guy, he have his agenda, but isn't as bad as Masha describes.  

Probably she said all that in English to put the audience against him.

Or maybe she is 100% spot on 😉

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

Or maybe she is 100% spot on 😉

Very unlikely. At the latest with what @rado07 has heard, it is much more likely that Masha exaggerates because she is angry and disappointed. That just fits much better into the timeline with her sudden change of heart. 

I think @thinga69 described it quite well: " ... he have his agenda, but isn't as bad as Masha describes. Probably she said all that in English to put the audience against him.".  

No one is without faults. Masha is no exception. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Sehr unwahrscheinlich. Spätestens mit was@rado07gehört hat, ist es viel wahrscheinlicher, dass Mascha übertreibt, weil sie wütend und enttäuscht ist. Das passt einfach viel besser in die Zeitleiste mit ihrem plötzlichen Sinneswandel. 

Meiner Ansicht nach@thinga69beschrieb es ganz gut: " ...  er hat seine Agenda, ist aber nicht so schlimm, wie Masha es beschreibt. Wahrscheinlich hat sie das alles auf Englisch gesagt, um das Publikum gegen ihn aufzubringen.".  

Niemand ist ohne Fehler. Mascha ist keine Ausnahme. 

Ich frage mich immer, wenn einer wie Sam, angeblich Ingenieur ist er sich hier bei RLC rum treibt u. sein Essen nicht bezahlt. Oder als Plötzlich diese hochstudierte Eva hier auftauchte u. hier vor den Cams rumgefickt hat. Was sind das alles für Typen?😁😁

Wenn sich Maschas Mutter aufregt das sie den Ingenieur nicht behalten hat?, weiß sie eigentlich das Mascha hier eine der  schlimmsten Nutten ist die es bei RLC gibt? 

• Like 1