Dasha & Sasha and Tasha #1 (2023)

Pete1960

This is called superiority .. this is simply one of the nicest moments we have ever witnessed .. it simply proves - and in this extreme difficult cameras  world - that there’s only one thing that can heal it all , this is of course , TIME .

It is absolutely  great that these 3 took their time and allowed the time to make them calm , think nice and peacefully and in the end - as we see today - remain friends … luckily I was referring about Masha earlier in a post and she indeed proved it once more , that she is the BEST TENANT ever and that she would ONLY HER manage to create this insane reunion moment we are witnessing amongst her previous lovers … MANY MANY MANY KUDOS to Sasha and Dasha also who see the bigger image and also never abandoned this friendship no matter how difficult the things were amongst all 3 of them after a certain point .

This current incident shows that we - human beings - can hope that we can think reasonable and say that the past is the past , accept it and slowly move forwards .. and these 3 people today SHOW US and PRESENT US on cameras that being sincere and allowing the time to heal , it can all be as once was , good friends who simply appreciated extremely much one another .

Big respect and bow down to Masha / Sasha / Dasha . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This is called superiority .. this is simply one of the nicest moments we have ever witnessed .. it simply proves - and in this extreme difficult cameras  world - that there’s only one thing that can heal it all , this is of course , TIME .

It is absolutely  great that these 3 took their time and allowed the time to make them calm , think nice and peacefully and in the end - as we see today - remain friends … luckily I was referring about Masha earlier in a post and she indeed proved it once more , that she is the BEST TENANT ever and that she would ONLY HER manage to create this insane reunion moment we are witnessing amongst her previous lovers … MANY MANY MANY KUDOS to Sasha and Dasha also who see the bigger image and also never abandoned this friendship no matter how difficult the things were amongst all 3 of them after a certain point .

This current incident shows that we - human beings - can hope that we can think reasonable and say that the past is the past , accept it and slowly move forwards .. and these 3 people today SHOW US and PRESENT US on cameras that being sincere and allowing the time to heal , it can all be as once was , good friends who simply appreciated extremely much one another .

Big respect and bow down to Masha / Sasha / Dasha . 

I agree with your sentiment. However, there was never bad blood amongst them that I could observe, requiring a time for healing. Masha and Dasha held each other and wept just before she walked out the door with Sasha.

• Upvote 1

My recollection is that Masha actually facilitated the relationship between Sasha and Dasha. She did everything possible for it to happen. I don't think she necessarily expected them to leave, however. I believe that the decision to leave was made the night that Sasha witnessed Masha and Top Knot together. As I watch Sasha's facial expression during Masha's visit now, I think it is still something that he has not gotten over. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Do we have any knowledge of what caused Dasha to leave suddenly for an extended period?  Family emergency I suspect.  She took the news and immediately began weeping, and was soon packed and gone.

Given that circumstance I immediately thought that Masha's visit was to be supportive of Dasha during this time.  Anyone know anything?

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Why?

Last year Masha told T&T that she loves them and last month I saw Sasha on Face Time with Masha.

She dont love sasha or dasha they Made this just for make money and click bite need hype 🤡
This house need some strong or no Dasha and Sasha will be moved or this house come much people  from RLC in rotation 
And dasha and sasha for me use Masha just for no exit program  and hype after bad show whit tasha and sam 
Guys Masha Say is Just for Hype and safe this poor people and they house  
They no have money needed come back RLC for survive after sasha destroy all his money in market stok i hear masha speak this in call 
For me Sasha is not a boy is a Pussy
He wanted easy money and no do someting in his life just go back in program fuck and Get some good money  
Pusssyyyy Sasha Get a life and do someting in your life and no approfitate from masha 
Sasha is 🤡🤡🤡

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Geryowly said:

She dont love sasha or dasha they Made this just for make money and click bite need hype 🤡
This house need some strong or no Dasha and Sasha will be moved or this house come much people  from RLC in rotation 
And dasha and sasha for me use Masha just for no exit program  and hype after bad show whit tasha and sam 
Guys Masha Say is Just for Hype and safe this poor people and they house  
They no have money needed come back RLC for survive after sasha destroy all his money in market stok i hear masha speak this in call 
For me Sasha is not a boy is a Pussy
He wanted easy money and no do someting in his life just go back in program fuck and Get some good money  
Pusssyyyy Sasha Get a life and do someting in your life and no approfitate from masha 
Sasha is 🤡🤡🤡

welcome to the forum. 😊

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

Free top quality sex sessions ( as always ) by Dasha and Sasha .. it is inevitable amazing when two people are totally into one another , their life is calm and they are happy , it reflects in everything they do … So many tenants could learn how the job is done from these two … As for what an orgasm is and how it is achieved at maximum pleasure during sex , maybe the tonight’s session from Dasha can be used as a lesson to girls/tenants  on the RLC site and what they need to be done and how they should be fucked / fuck by/from their partner / boyfriend / husband …

Mmm this people Made every  for the show  and subscription and big view  because are need to stay in show 

is simple if no do nothing in your life and are payed for fucking 

trust me i hear to much from masha speak in call when was drunk Sasha healt mind are bad 

they Made every just for green dollar baby 💵💵💵 easy like this