Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

leora ist mittlerweile ne echte katastrophe geworden  niemals schöne dessous keine halterlose niemals mal ne lesbennummer immer das gleiche richtig langweilig  wird zeit für leora zu gehen das will doch keiner mehr sehen wirklich

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, secret78 said:

leora ist mittlerweile ne echte katastrophe geworden  niemals schöne dessous keine halterlose niemals mal ne lesbennummer immer das gleiche richtig langweilig  wird zeit für leora zu gehen das will doch keiner mehr sehen wirklich

i suspect a lot do. me included.

Hey Jimbo, great to see you back with the Leora firehose! Thanks again for everything you do, it's very appreciated!

One question and one request.
I'm curious just how many TB you've dedicated to Leora, it's awesome!

The hottest vids imo are when Leora is obviously hot & creamy dripping down... Do you have any favorites that you could point out?

Hope you enjoyed your break 😀

2 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

i know leora is the goddess but why cant you do this with masha or someone else

Simply because Masha or any of the others  have never interested me.......Leora is far from being a Goddess but she has been over the years head and shoulders above any of the other performers .....In my opinion.

These are my personal collection, If people want Masha or any of the others then they should seek them elswhere.

Thanks for asking !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, dgb3 said:

Hey Jimbo, great to see you back with the Leora firehose! Thanks again for everything you do, it's very appreciated!

The hottest vids imo are when Leora is obviously hot & creamy dripping down... Do you have any favorites that you could point out?

Hope you enjoyed your break 😀

Thank you !

I have her videos on an 8TB drive.

I used to like her dancing. When she had wet panties. On the balcony......Basically anytime when she was relaxed and enjoying it, and not doing it as a "duty "

🙂

• Like 3

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Thank you !

I have her videos on an 8TB drive.

I used to like her dancing. When she had wet panties. On the balcony......Basically anytime when she was relaxed and enjoying it, and not doing it as a "duty "

🙂

13 hours ago, dgb3 said:

I bought a 5TB just for Jimbo's motherload.  Kinda holding my breath to see if it will fit! Filling up fast.