Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only thing is they only got between 2nd and 3rd base but never scored the Home Run. 😁

Correct SC, but that wasn't the bone of contention, the statements from those who thought they knew was that the two girls would do nothing sexually together, irrespective as to whether it was choreographed or not.

Would they with more time have gone for the " home run "? .......You and I and nobody else on this forum will ever know will we. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Malia is not bisexual girl - I guess. She did show with Leora for the sake of the show (business rules) or to give action to the forum. You don't feel any intimacy in what they did ..

In my opinion you are correct. There was no spontaneity or feeling of intimacy whatsoever, purely for viewer benefit and RLC business. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Correct SC, but that wasn't the bone of contention, the statements from those who thought they knew was that the two girls would do nothing sexually together, irrespective as to whether it was choreographed or not.

Would they with more time have gone for the " home run "? .......You and I and nobody else on this forum will ever know will we. 

If they would have had more time they might have. Now we'll never know because such a thing will happen again for Leora.  There was another girl but it was like getting the pitcher trying to throw a ball to the catcher with no advancements.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Malia is not bisexual girl - I guess. She did show with Leora for the sake of the show (business rules) or to give action to the forum. You don't feel any intimacy in what they did ..

Two life long friends with Leora pushing shy Malia's  boundaries the day Malia arrived. Once Malia learned she could touch Leora's bits her hand lived on Leora's pussy and ass. After many massages Malia went for it and got Leora off to Leora's surprise and reaction. Infrequent at first they increased bating together.

Both girls aren't lesbians and didn't kiss but both girls masturbated each other and themselves to real orgasms many times. Not uncommon activities between many girls in sleep overs when young. A gift between friends. Some times were mechanical but sometimes were honestly hard orgasms as the goal posts slowly advanced until Malia left. Many of us miss watching.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Two life long friends with Leora pushing shy Malia's  boundaries the day Malia arrived. Once Malia learned she could touch Leora's bits her hand lived on Leora's pussy and ass. After many massages Malia went for it and got Leora off to Leora's surprise and reaction. Infrequent at first they increased bating together.

Both girls aren't lesbians and didn't kiss but both girls masturbated each other and themselves to real orgasms many times. Not uncommon activities between many girls in sleep overs when young. A gift between friends. Some times were mechanical but sometimes were honestly hard orgasms as the goal posts slowly advanced until Malia left. Many of us miss watching.

yes Malia we are missing you 

A great love and friendship together 

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I could not say more. Well said my friend.. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia She had her nipples turned in and that pussy with her lips sticking out  

What a pretty girl Malia 

Frightened me looked like a pussy with teeth           bite me

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

So are you saying if my mate & I just masturbate each other & not kiss, then we are not gay & that it is just a gift between friends.

11 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia She had her nipples turned in and that pussy with her lips sticking out  

What a pretty girl Malia 

In Australia we call that inverted nipples & and Outie 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1