Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

8 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

What are these old shit videos of Leora ???? These boring masturbation videos of this boring young woman are looping repeat. Old and boring.  storage space for free . How stupid do you have to be to show this old rubbish in repetition . 30 minutes of masturbating by Leora is 25 minutes too much. Good night bores. And this guy from "jimbo4" is getting "likes" to no end - are you guys sick??

There are far more interesting women on the web than that boring Leora and the even more boring Paul. Check out VH TV.

Why not come on here and at least tell the truth my friend !

You are pissed because you came on a voyeur site and posted about US domestic politics, which gained you a few credits, but that horrible bastard @jimbo4 posted some old videos that may have been repeats to you but possibly unseen before to others, and what do you know!...He got more credits than you...What a fucking disaster!!!!

It's not the end of the world is it? within ten more days perhaps I will be finished and then you can bore the arse out of everyone with your opinions on US Domestic policies again.

As a gesture I have given you a "like" so you don't feel neglected, and I could of course ask some of my trolls to send some that are normally reserved for me over to you....Wouldn't that be kind and thoughtful of me, "Sharing is caring".😁

😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Warum nicht herkommen und wenigstens die Wahrheit sagen, mein Freund!

Du bist sauer, weil du auf eine Voyeur-Seite gekommen bist und über die US-Innenpolitik gepostet hast, was dir ein paar Credits eingebracht hat, aber dieser schreckliche Bastard@ jimbo4 hat ein paar alte Videos gepostet, die vielleicht Wiederholungen für dich waren, aber möglicherweise noch nie zuvor von anderen gesehen wurden, und was weißt du! ... Er hat mehr Credits bekommen als du ... Was für eine verdammte Katastrophe!!!!

Es ist nicht das Ende der Welt, oder? in zehn Tagen bin ich vielleicht fertig, und dann können Sie wieder alle mit Ihrer Meinung zur US-Innenpolitik in den Arsch bohren.

Als Geste habe ich dir ein "Gefällt mir" gegeben, damit du dich nicht vernachlässigt fühlst, und ich könnte natürlich einige meiner Trolle bitten, dir einige zu schicken, die normalerweise für mich reserviert sind .... Wäre das nicht so freundlich und nachdenklich von mir, "Sharing is caring". 😁

😂

DANKE für Ihre Antwort. Irgendwie lustig, aber in der Summe falsch. Wenn es mir um Credits ginge dürfte ich bei "US-Innenpolitik" nichts schreiben. Als Mitglied mit Meinungen, welche nicht der Mehrheit entspricht bekomme ich da keine Credits, das ist reines sachliches Interesse,

RLC kenne ich von Anfang an, mit Leora, da war sie noch schüchtern, aber erstes Mädchen das auch im öffentlichen Bereich zunehmend aktiv wurde. Meist alleine, gelegentlich auch mit Paul, auch wenn Sex mit ihm oft nicht sehr interessant war. Dann kam VH-TV, am Anfang total schlecht, jetzt nach Jahren umfangreicher und besser geworden, besonders was den öffentlichen Bereich betrifft. Ich habe keine Abos . Dort bin ich häufiger unterwegs und habe dort auch schon viele Bilder und Video-Clips offen gepostet. Bei RLC schaue ich nur selten mal vorbei - das ist inzwischen ohne Abo völlig uninteressant geworden.

In einem PM-Gespräch wurde ich gefragt welche Frau bei RLC ich am liebsten mag. Antwort, "eigentlich keine, da ich da nicht auf dem laufenden bin". Es war aber Grund da mal rein zu schauen - und so entdeckte ich IHRE Aktivität. Gut, Sie haben sicher recht, für mich alt und bekannt, zumal StnCld im Mitglieder-Bereich viele diese Videos auch schon gepostet hat. Für neue Nicht-Premium-Mitglieder kann Ihre Aktivität durchaus interessant sein, das habe ich nicht bedacht - es tut mir leid !!! Ich wollte Sie nicht "beleidigen", weiter so !! Ich schenke auch Ihnen ein Like.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StarLight28 said:

Thank you for your reply. Kind of funny, but wrong overall. If I was talking about credits, I wouldn't be able to write anything on "US Domestic Policy." As a member with opinions that do not correspond to the majority, I do not get any credits, this is purely objective interest,

I've known RLC from the beginning, with Leora, she was still shy then, but the first girl to become increasingly active in the public sphere. Mostly alone, occasionally with Paul, even if sex with him was often not very interesting. Then came VH-TV, totally bad at the beginning, now years later it has become more extensive and better, especially as far as the public sector is concerned. I have no subscriptions. I'm often on the road there and have already posted many pictures and video clips openly there. I rarely stop by RLC - it's now completely uninteresting without a subscription.

In a PM conversation, I was asked which woman at RLC I like best. Answer, "actually none, because I'm not up to date". But there was a reason to take a look - and that's how I discovered YOUR activity. Well, you're probably right, old and familiar to me, especially since StnCld has already posted many of these videos in the members' area. For new non-premium members, your activity can be quite interesting, I didn't consider that - I'm sorry !!! I didn't mean to "offend" you, keep it up!! I give you a like too.

An honest and interesting reply, thank you for taking the time to respond.

Yes SC had posted some before but not of such length and or quality. Naturally if people had watched her repeatedly for years she may seem boring but I had the people who don't have subscription to get a flavor of what they may have missed.

All in all I respect your point of view now it has been explained, and to an extent agree with much of what you are stating.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

I just remember it was a beautiful night 

Leora Had left to go somewhere with Lb 

Denis and malia They stayed at home watching movies drinking wine and eating 

Denis got drunk and tried to have sex with Malia 

Malia don't believe 

Malia put Denis in the bathtub and bathed him 

Denis On the sofa with a towel and showed Malia his dick 

Finally Denis fell asleep on the couch And Malia on the phone with Leora to come home 

Leora Got home and had a conversation with Malia on the couch with Denis sleeping 

Lots of laughs 

It's all I remember 

• Like 1