Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

He's said up front a couple times in the past to expect a duplicate every now and then due to the tremendous volume he was slogging through.

He also asked us to advise him if there were any duplicates. 

• Upvote 2

On 4/1/2023 at 11:28 AM, bigbear said:

God that women on the TV, sure looks like a man.

(Content No Longer Available)

Our queen is there in the picture so why do you think that someone will come to watch the TV??. I like the way to encourage us to watch your pictures. Good work.. well done my friend.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

All the supercilious Leora acolytes insisted it would never happen between Leora and best friend Malia......How wrong they were!! 

The first time! 😁

https://mab.to/t/ExkzCIhxqFl/us2

It's interesting to see the comments on what they might do and what some thought they'd never do.

Go back and read the forum archive beginning when Malia arrived in Jan 2020

Her first mutual bath had her wearing bottoms as did her first massage. The comes May 5th and then June 24th.  I remember the 6-24 comment, "This looks interesting"

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

It's interesting to see the comments on what they might do and what some thought they'd never do.

Her first mutual bath had her wearing bottoms as did her first massage. The comes May 5th and then June 24th.  I remember the 6-24 comment, "This looks interesting"

There were the usual suspects beating their chests and irately stating that there would be no way that L&M would ever touch each other sexually and that " The Goddess would not allow the apartment to turn into another Barcelona type venue "  I reminded them that Leora had once stated on the forum that " no woman can ever say that they would not have sex with another woman until the situation arose " 

As expected, none of those people ever admitted they were wrong.....Nothing changes !!😉

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Malia is not bisexual girl - I guess. She did show with Leora for the sake of the show (business rules) or to give action to the forum. You don't feel any intimacy in what they did ..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There were the usual suspects beating their chests and irately stating that there would be no way that L&M would ever touch each other sexually and that " The Goddess would not allow the apartment to turn into another Barcelona type venue "  I reminded them that Leora had once stated on the forum that " no woman can ever say that they would not have sex with another woman until the situation arose " 

As expected, none of those people ever admitted they were wrong.....Nothing changes !!😉

Only thing is they only got between 2nd and 3rd base but never scored the Home Run. 😁

• Upvote 1