Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

On 4/23/2023 at 1:26 AM, jimbo4 said:

(Content No Longer Available)                                                                        image.jpeg.2e425480e1a725f88cd3b1f5420f4732.jpeg

That's the finish of my collection folks, I hope you've enjoyed watching Leora through her journey.

I didn't post my collection for financial gain, I merely wanted those who had never been fortunate enough to see her to have the experience of watching her over the years and to form their own judgement about the enigma that has divided opinions for over 10 years, with others to remember what she was compared to what she is.

Some will still not appreciate her, while others will have possibly had their selective memories refreshed, but whatever the thoughts of the individual it should be remembered that like her or loath her she has bough a great deal of pleasure to many people on her journey. 

Thanks for watching !

Cheers !

Thank you so much my Hero and yes, Now it is time to see waht we have! 🙂

• Like 3

(Content No Longer Available)                                                                       image.jpeg.2e425480e1a725f88cd3b1f5420f4732.jpeg

That's the finish of my collection folks, I hope you've enjoyed watching Leora through her journey.

I didn't post my collection for financial gain, I merely wanted those who had never been fortunate enough to see her to have the experience of watching her over the years and to form their own judgement about the enigma that has divided opinions for over 10 years, with others to remember what she was compared to what she is.

Some will still not appreciate her, while others will have possibly had their selective memories refreshed, but whatever the thoughts of the individual it should be remembered that like her or loath her she has bough a great deal of pleasure to many people on her journey. 

Thanks for watching !

Cheers !

Thanks Jimbo!

It is very generous of you to take all this time to share these precious memories. There were many great surprises going through these and I am very thankful to you.

I Love You GIF by megan motown

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

aiZwaWQ9QXBp

Some will still not appreciate her, while others will have possibly had their selective memories refreshed, but whatever the thoughts of the individual it should be remembered that like her or loath her she has brought a great deal of pleasure to many people on her journey. 

Thanks for watching !

Cheers !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1

(Content No Longer Available)                                                                   image.jpeg.2e425480e1a725f88cd3b1f5420f4732.jpeg

Thanks for watching !

Cheers !

thank you so much big jimbo 😉 

There were beautiful videos 

Thank U GIF by MyPostcard

• Like 2

(Content No Longer Available)                                                                Image.jpeg.2E425480E1A725F88CD3B1F5420F4732.jpeg

C’est la fin de ma collection, j’espère que vous avez aimé regarder Leora tout au long de son voyage.

Je n’ai pas posté ma collection pour un gain financier, je voulais simplement que ceux qui n’avaient jamais eu la chance de la voir aient l’expérience de la regarder au fil des ans et se fassent leur propre jugement sur l’énigme qui divise les opinions depuis plus de 10 ans. années, avec d’autres pour se souvenir de ce qu’elle était par rapport à ce qu’elle est.

Certains ne l’apprécieront toujours pas, tandis que d’autres auront peut-être vu leur mémoire sélective rafraîchie, mais quelles que soient les pensées de l’individu, il faut se rappeler qu’elle l’aime ou la déteste, elle a procuré beaucoup de plaisir à de nombreuses personnes lors de son voyage.

Merci d’avoir regardé !

Acclamations !

Bonjour Jimbo

Un grand merci pour tous les vidéos, j’ai pu compléter ma collection et j’ai eu un plaisir de les revoir

Moi je vais aller marcher pendant 1 H pour ma rééducation de ma hanche pour l’instant sa ce passe bien je marche sans béquille déjà 1 mois après la pose de la prothèse

Passe un très bon dimanche

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Un grand Merci @jimbo4 pour cette magnifique collection que vous avez bien voulu partager avec nous. J'ai conscience de l'énorme quantité de travail que cela a représenté tout au long de ces années entre les enregistrements, le montage, l'organisation et le stockage de cette quantité impressionnante de vidéos. Merci !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2