Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

On 4/15/2023 at 11:24 AM, joebloggs3 said:

well said Jimbo. why does he come on here. i for one find your posts more interesting than his.

I notice the pathetic skunk is still trying to be relevant with his emojis, no worries….Listen Pepe love, don’t get so upset because nobody loves or respects you, I still love you and I will be home soon, so get yourself ready for me honey, wear the leather gear and gimp mask I bought you for Christmas and I will do to you what you enjoy….You know, the submissive thing where I slap you around a few times before fucking you right up…..Not long now sweetie.😍

Love you !

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Will I amafool said:

I notice the pathetic skunk is still trying to be relevant with his emojis, no worries….Listen Pepe love, don’t get so upset because nobody loves or respects you, I still love you and I will be home soon, so get yourself ready for me honey, wear the leather gear and gimp mask I bought you for Christmas and I will do to you what you enjoy….You know, the submissive thing where I slap you around a few times before fucking you right up…..Not long now sweetie.😍

Love you !

Video

• Haha 2