Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

Hi Jimbo

The date of the girls doing each other in Leora's room with a dildo is 18/08/2021 roughly at 8.50 p.m.

Leora was wearing a pink OMG ribbon thing on her head and Malia was wearing a white night shirt.

Leora was leaning on the large Koala Bear while Malia was inserting the love toy into her.

Hope this helps cheers Blue.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Hi Jimbo

The date of the girls doing each other in Leora's room with a dildo is 18/08/2021 roughly at 8.50 p.m.

Leora was wearing a pink OMG ribbon thing on her head and Malia was wearing a white night shirt.

Leora was leaning on the large Koala Bear while Malia was inserting the love toy into her.

I have a recording of them inserting the dildo 30/06/21. Malia was trying to insert it and Leora reached down and put in herself.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Hi Jimbo

Check the last two posted today Blue

• Sad 1

On 4/12/2023 at 6:02 AM, jimbo4 said:

Why not come on here and at least tell the truth my friend !

You are pissed because you came on a voyeur site and posted about US domestic politics, which gained you a few credits, but that horrible bastard @jimbo4 posted some old videos that may have been repeats to you but possibly unseen before to others, and what do you know!...He got more credits than you...What a fucking disaster!!!!

It's not the end of the world is it? within ten more days perhaps I will be finished and then you can bore the arse out of everyone with your opinions on US Domestic policies again.

As a gesture I have given you a "like" so you don't feel neglected, and I could of course ask some of my trolls to send some that are normally reserved for me over to you....Wouldn't that be kind and thoughtful of me, "Sharing is caring".😁

😂

well said Jimbo. why does he come on here. i for one find your posts more interesting than his.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

i wonder who leora gave a cheeky smile and wave to when she was cleaning the glass panels on her balcony????

posted today, link ending in GWF 28/04/21 about 17 mins into it.

Me naked on opposite balcony 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1