Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2023) Leora & Paul

Pete1960

17 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

An honest and interesting reply, thank you for taking the time to respond.

Yes SC had posted some before but not of such length and or quality. Naturally if people had watched her repeatedly for years she may seem boring but I had the people who don't have subscription to get a flavor of what they may have missed.

All in all I respect your point of view now it has been explained, and to an extent agree with much of what you are stating.

I still do the odd one here and there but not as many as what I did back from 2013 to 2016 era.  All I get now is when something of interest shows up on rlc dot to, and that's not very many.  Back in the day when I was doing my own the free cams were plenty and got a lot of interesting stuff happened back then. Then when the servers got shutdown and hit with a DMCA Takedown in 2017 most of all the old content was lost because of the DMCA.  Only content available now is from 2019 to present day.  

• Upvote 2

Hi all I have two videos recorded of Leora and Malia dildoing each other in Leoras bed (not seen this anywhere else yet) but unfortunately I had just down loaded the software and only had 5 minutes of each with no sound of both ladies doing it to each other I will upload it and if anybody has the full episode could they upload it please.

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Hi all I have two videos recorded of Leora and Malia dildoing each other in Leoras bed (not seen this anywhere else yet) but unfortunately I had just down loaded the software and only had 5 minutes of each with no sound of both ladies doing it to each other I will upload it and if anybody has the full episode could they upload it please.

good man. the more the better. i for one would like to see them. pity they never got a strap-on to put to good use. but we can live in hope.

12 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Blue mate ! RLC will ban you for life if you publish those videos.

Why don’t you wait to see if they are published by me in the remainder of my collection, or better still give me the approximate date of the occurrence in question and I will see if I have it.

Your choice mate…..I’m already banned ! 😄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Blue mate ! RLC will ban you for life if you publish those videos.

Why don’t you wait to see if they are published by me in the remainder of my collection, or better still give me the approximate date of the occurrence in question and I will see if I have it.

Your choice mate…..I’m already banned ! 😄

Hi jimbo what if I upload just a screen shot of the two lovely's that way the hidden water marks should not show I would think.

7 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Hi jimbo what if I upload just a screen shot of the two lovely's that way the hidden water marks should not show I would think.

I wouldn't like to say one way or another mate.

Don't you have the approximate date?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Believe me they show

• Upvote 1