Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

This applies to quite a lot of other tenants actually .. it’s time for BRAVE changes .. 

Why must you always push for the participants to leave? Do you like any of them? What do you do here?

• Upvote 1

Ok so let me ask this. If they are leaving the project, presumably forever, why would Linda suddenly decide to go topless on our whim? What is the motivation? It doesn't help her onlyfans. What would be the point? I have never seen her do this much topless in the apartment ever. She always changed in the wardrobe or in the bedroom. Now she is purposely taking her top off right in front of camera 2. And you know it is purposely because she never did it before. If someone can offer an explanation i would be all ears.

And stop with saying she is pregnant. Perhaps you should tell your fat girlfriend that and let me know how you did.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Stoney, this sounds like the most logical answer if indeed they are leaving.

Since there are 2 other apartments that just came open recently, maybe they're just moving to one of them.  

She must get tired of having a birthday everyday of the week for the last 5 years.  

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Since there are 2 other apartments that just came open recently, maybe they're just moving to one of them.  

She must get tired of having a birthday everyday of the week for the last 5 years.  

You are an asshole mostly but yeah.

I wish RLC would just tell us what is happening in advance. these people pay good money and the best you can do is say "OOPS! that lady left or this couple came back". Get a clue RLC, we are tired of these bait and switch tactics!

Or should I say bate and switch?

6 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Why? She does indeed look like she's pregnant but there hasn't been any actual lovemaking in the appartment for a while. If they've been trying for a child, and it seems like they may have succeeded, then they must have been having sex somewhere. If it were me and my partner trying for a child, I wouldn't want to be showcasing our attempts to thousands of people online and would opt to go somewhere else. 

If you look at Linda's profile when nude, she has always had a slight spare tire around her waist - even when she was 15 lbs lighter.  That's just her body type.

Why must you always push for the participants to leave? Do you like any of them? What do you do here?

I am ALWAYS calling things the way I see them … and always after my judgement and opinion which obviously and normally differs from others . I have no problem in one day , within hours to praise a tenant and some hours later to joke with her / him if - as i say in my opinion and judgement - I consider whatever I am watching stupid or violation of common sense 😂🤣

Only people who watch on surface can say that this couple has a normal life anymore when it is only nearly 3 years that they are married and they act like they are 33 … no fun for sex , Linda hardly ever smiles , but … I still believe she loves her husband .. something incredible major has happened , the most popular theory has to do with a miscarriage but lately - personally - I am start thinking that Tibor might have cheated and Linda knows but for the sake of the RLC money , she has been patient staying on cameras . Most probably I am wrong but so many times crying , on the bed , in the bathtub , what can anyone think ? 

I will tell you one last time about your theory that has me “ pushing for a couple to leave “ ( which I disagree but whatever I say this is your opinion and I must respect it ) … We have some legendary tenants that in 10 years from now , we the younger ones 😂🤣😛 , will mention occasionally as they have been / are examples of future tenants who will enter this business .

I want to remember Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo for all the glory they have given watching my favorite sport , football , and getting excitement with their accomplishments . All of the species have mechanisms that can win anything ( apart from terminal diseases ) but NO SPECIES can win one thing , T-I-M-E . I want to remember my favorite football stars , two guys that elevated for nearly 20 years the most popular sport and reached it in incredible high standards through competition but they need to understand ( especially Cristiano ) that they will be hurting their image and whatever example they are if they keep on exposing themselves , what can we do ? They can’t be like in the past , they need to slowly step aside so as for new blood to come in the center of attention ..

For  our example , this is how I feel for Linda and Tibor , this couple has given us some of the most glorious moments , on the sofa in the living room , in the bedroom , dressed as Santa Claus at Christmas , we the fans enjoying them every Christmas when they got emotional and in tears opening gifts from early afternoon till the evening . I want to remember them and mention them for all the amazing tiles the gave us and not this disappointment we are watching for over a year now . I don’t want to remember Linda depressed , sad , without appetite for life , a woman who is 32 years old .. And this can only happen if they understand that their time with this job is up , that they need to pack and go out there , regroup and try to have a better life than “ the thing “ they have the last more than a year or so . This couple is responsible for the popularity of this site alongside some other legendary tenants , it seems that they are the really first ones understanding that this cameras world isn’t doing them any good anymore apart from money . I would like to find out in a couple of years that their life away from RLC benefited them , they made a new beginning and they are the happiest people in Prague .. Linda and Tibor will be making 6,5 years soon living on cameras , we thank them , we praise them and we hope that new couples can have maybe the 60-70% of success of this couple , then we would be happy subscribers again . Life goes always in front and we need to protect the people that gave us pleasure and encourage them for a change and not temporarily fix their mood and then soon after to be 100 times worse . We need to be strong and honest to the people who entertained and not feeding them with words that cover the problems. 

Ok so let me ask this. If they are leaving the project, presumably forever, why would Linda suddenly decide to go topless on our whim? What is the motivation? It doesn't help her onlyfans. What would be the point? I have never seen her do this much topless in the apartment ever. She always changed in the wardrobe or in the bedroom. Now she is purposely taking her top off right in front of camera 2. And you know it is purposely because she never did it before. If someone can offer an explanation i would be all ears.

And stop with saying she is pregnant. Perhaps you should tell your fat girlfriend that and let me know how you did.

For me it's not new, she has always frequently spent topless time.

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am ALWAYS calling things the way I see them … and always after my judgement and opinion which obviously and normally differs from others . I have no problem in one day , within hours to praise a tenant and some hours later to joke with her / him if - as i say in my opinion and judgement - I consider whatever I am watching stupid or violation of common sense 😂🤣

Only people who watch on surface can say that this couple has a normal life anymore when it is only nearly 3 years that they are married and they act like they are 33 … no fun for sex , Linda hardly ever smiles , but … I still believe she loves her husband .. something incredible major has happened , the most popular theory has to do with a miscarriage but lately - personally - I am start thinking that Tibor might have cheated and Linda knows but for the sake of the RLC money , she has been patient staying on cameras . Most probably I am wrong but so many times crying , on the bed , in the bathtub , what can anyone think ? 

I will tell you one last time about your theory that has me “ pushing for a couple to leave “ ( which I disagree but whatever I say this is your opinion and I must respect it ) … We have some legendary tenants that in 10 years from now , we the younger ones 😂🤣😛 , will mention occasionally as they have been / are examples of future tenants who will enter this business .

I want to remember Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo for all the glory they have given watching my favorite sport , football , and getting excitement with their accomplishments . All of the species have mechanisms that can win anything ( apart from terminal diseases ) but NO SPECIES can win one thing , T-I-M-E . I want to remember my favorite football stars , two guys that elevated for nearly 20 years the most popular sport and reached it in incredible high standards through competition but they need to understand ( especially Cristiano ) that they will be hurting their image and whatever example they are if they keep on exposing themselves , what can we do ? They can’t be like in the past , they need to slowly step aside so as for new blood to come in the center of attention ..

For  our example , this is how I feel for Linda and Tibor , this couple has given us some of the most glorious moments , on the sofa in the living room , in the bedroom , dressed as Santa Claus at Christmas , we the fans enjoying them every Christmas when they got emotional and in tears opening gifts from early afternoon till the evening . I want to remember them and mention them for all the amazing tiles the gave us and not this disappointment we are watching for over a year now . I don’t want to remember Linda depressed , sad , without appetite for life , a woman who is 32 years old .. And this can only happen if they understand that their time with this job is up , that they need to pack and go out there , regroup and try to have a better life than “ the thing “ they have the last more than a year or so . This couple is responsible for the popularity of this site alongside some other legendary tenants , it seems that they are the really first ones understanding that this cameras world isn’t doing them any good anymore apart from money . I would like to find out in a couple of years that their life away from RLC benefited them , they made a new beginning and they are the happiest people in Prague .. Linda and Tibor will be making 6,5 years soon living on cameras , we thank them , we praise them and we hope that new couples can have maybe the 60-70% of success of this couple , then we would be happy subscribers again . Life goes always in front and we need to protect the people that gave us pleasure and encourage them for a change and not temporarily fix their mood and then soon after to be 100 times worse . We need to be strong and honest to the people who entertained and not feeding them with words that cover the problems. 

Blah, Blah, Blah 😴

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Damn bro. At least write a book on it so I can sleep and take a shit in between. If you are trying to win the most passionate award here I give the fuck up. You win.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

For me it's not new, she has always frequently spent topless time.

Blah, Blah, Blah 😴

c'mon Pete. You know she has never done so many topless times before. I have been watching for it.

• Confused 1

I will admit it when i am proven wrong but I am sorry. All the conjecture doesn't add up. The only thing I see happening is Tibor's production shit may be moving out.

C'mon guys. Has any one of you had to actually move? You don't spend your day putzing around topless to please fans. You kick major ass packing everything up.

That walk in closet alone will take weeks to pack. So unless they are moving on fucking New Year's Day I think this is bullshit.