B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't know about those, but sure Monica or others told to another and the other told her.

BTW. Ilona knows that he's there and to you really think that he said "Honey, I will join the project but I I swear to you that I'll only jerk off and go to some parties, I'll not fuck anyone"?

once again, how do you know ilona knows he's there?  all i'm saying is that if they were a true married couple then his sorry ass shouldn't be on rlc at all.  he should be at home with his wife and kid, being a supportive husband and a role model for his kid, and not trying to fuck everything that pays him any attention.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

once again, how do you know ilona knows he's there?  all i'm saying is that if they were a true married couple then his sorry ass shouldn't be on rlc at all.  he should be at home with his wife and kid, being a supportive husband and a role model for his kid, and not trying to fuck everything that pays him any attention.

As I said in the begging of this exchange, I think they aren't married and she knows that he's in the project.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

who knows, according to this noldus person they are supposed to be married.  yes, he's a tosser, whatever that is!

I know they were definitely married. But if they still are it seems fucking pretty weird him being here...not just because he has a wife and little 'un to support, but Ilona knows how RLC works and he's not going to be perusing the shops on La Rambla, checking out the Sagrada Familia to see if it's finished yet or drinking coffee in the Gothic Quarter....😏

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

cos'è questo conto alla rovescia visualizzato da Britney sulla lavagna nella sua camera da letto? Ciclo mestruale, durata del soggiorno?

the days left to leave rlc: she will be here only 1 month (I think)

3 minutes ago, Boing said:

the days left to leave rlc: she will be here only 1 month (I think)

well so far so good ...lol 

hopefully she finds some new weirdos to play with  ( or is that 'Display' with

2 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

who knows, according to this noldus person they are supposed to be married.  yes, he's a tosser, whatever that is!

I don't know if you've heard this concept but even a married couple can take a break in their relationship or be separated without being divorced.
You are all in the judgment on what the participants can do but in the end you do not know their life so far
Take care of your life and just enjoy what the participants show in front of the cams, that's kind of the goal of this kind of project

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2