B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

a couple years ago she had a wedding dress that she was trying on many different times, then they were gone for a while. I am 99 percent sure they tied the knot.

Thx Thestarider, I consider the wedding dress a good evidence or proof.

You reminded me of the lesbian couple (Nina & Kira) who used to be on RLC for many years in Russia close to Siberia. They had their wedding on RLC cams with friends even same-sex marriage is not legal and not recognized in Russia 🤔 🤔 I think they are on VHTV now and they have a baby.   

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

a couple years ago she had a wedding dress that she was trying on many different times, then they were gone for a while. I am 99 percent sure they tied the knot.

They're married.  She has a birthday everyday of the week. 

Tibor hasn't got the energy to remove the sign from the door.

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thx Thestarider, I consider the wedding dress a good evidence or proof.

You reminded me of the lesbian couple (Nina & Kira) who used to be on RLC for many years in Russia close to Siberia. They had their wedding on RLC cams with friends even same-sex marriage is not legal and not recognized in Russia 🤔 🤔 I think they are on VHTV now and they have a baby.   

one of the other signs of marriage is also the ring on the ring fingers except that in their culture this is worn on the right hand and not the left

Nelly and Bogdan as well as Linda and Tibor are two couples who got married while participating in RLC, we could see some preparations in the two apartments

Dasha and Sasha got married after leaving RLC and the Rome apartment with Masha

If I interpret the sign of the ring correctly then I think the new couple Adela and Axel are married too

Nina ans Kira lived in Saint Petersburg, it's not Siberia 😁

In all honesty, I'm not sure that Ilona and Tim are a married couple.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Frankster said:

Britney hiding and seamlingly videochatting something on the top of the stairs. Started with the phone in the stairs, and now got the mac, and a light.

The should have had a camera there long time ago, often used to hide from time to time.

Sometimes we can see there on cam 9

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

one of the other signs of marriage is also the ring on the ring fingers except that in their culture this is worn on the right hand and not the left

Nelly and Bogdan as well as Linda and Tibor are two couples who got married while participating in RLC, we could see some preparations in the two apartments

Dasha and Sasha got married after leaving RLC and the Rome apartment with Masha

If I interpret the sign of the ring correctly then I think the new couple Adela and Axel are married too

Nina ans Kira lived in Saint Petersburg, it's not Siberia 😁

In all honesty, I'm not sure that Ilona and Tim are a married couple.

It seems that you know all things relate to RLC and I have a question: 

If I remember correctly (after more than 3 years) that the time zones for Nina & Kira and Paul & Leora from RLC's time stamps were different from the time zones of the rest of the Russian apartments.  Do you have an explanation for that ?

12 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Het lijkt erop dat u weet dat alle dingen betrekking hebben op RLC en ik heb een vraag: 

Als ik me goed herinner (na meer dan 3 jaar) dat de tijdzones voor Nina & Kira en Paul & Leora uit de tijdstempels van RLC anders waren dan de tijdzones van de rest van de Russische appartementen. Heb je daar een verklaring voor?

als je goed kijkt zie je dat tim zijn trouwring om zijn nek heeft hangen samen met een kruis

15 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It seems that you know all things relate to RLC and I have a question: 

If I remember correctly (after more than 3 years) that the time zones for Nina & Kira and Paul & Leora from RLC's time stamps were different from the time zones of the rest of the Russian apartments.  Do you have an explanation for that ?

Already you confuse Maya and Stepan with Nina and Kira
Russia remains a large country where there is not the same time zone, that is why you did not have the same schedule depending on the apartments
RLC had two apartments in Siberia, Maya and Stepan as well as Leora and Paul, the rest of the apartments in Russia were either in Saint Petersburg or Moscow

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Already you confuse Maya and Stepan with Nina and Kira
Russia remains a large country where there is not the same time zone, that is why you did not have the same schedule depending on the apartments
RLC had two apartments in Siberia, Maya and Stepan as well as Leora and Paul, the rest of the apartments in Russia were either in Saint Petersburg or Moscow

I know that the size of Russia's land is the largest in the world !!!! 😏 and it has about 9 different time zones !!!!! 😏

Unless you show me a proof from a video archive somewhere that the time zone of Nina & Kira is the same as for example Nelly & Bogdan's apartment which was in St. Petersburg.  

I know for sure that Nina & Kira moved to another part of Russia when they joined VHTV and their time zone now on VHTV is GMT +3.  Again, if I remember correctly their time zone on RLC was GMT + 5 or 6.

8 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I know that the size of Russia's land is the largest in the world !!!! 😏 and it has about 9 different time zones !!!!! 😏

Unless you show me a proof from a video archive somewhere that the time zone of Nina & Kira is the same as for example Nelly & Bogdan's apartment which was in St. Petersburg.  

I know for sure that Nina & Kira moved to another part of Russia when they joined VHTV and their time zone now on VHTV is GMT +3.  Again, if I remember correctly their time zone on RLC was GMT + 5 or 6.

WWW.TIMEANDDATE.COM

Time zones in Russia, including time zone names for standard time and Daylight Saving Time (DST) in 2023.