B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

2 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

I originally thought Miron was spending too much time every night in B4 since he arrived in the project.  He may still do that.  However, I like the guy because most of the people around him especially the ladies like him.  I like him a whole lot better than Tim, t.b.h. He may be overweight but, I will never make fun of anyone for who they are or what they look like.  I remember a lady I used to work with used to laugh a lot at other fat people until she ended up being fat herself.  She was very young, so in a lot of ways I understood her acting that way,because I used to do a lot of dumb things like that a lot myself, and I'm not fat. I can only speak for myself.

No matter how you put it, for RLC to be successful, it doesn't matter what the viewers think about a guy, it only matters what the girls want. Here it could be that Miron ends up in the friend zone while Tim has clearly scored. I think this could be observed quite well in B2 last night, for example. The bad guy (always trying to cross the line) succeeded in the end with his strategy, while the guy who was a little more reserved, was the one who has left the appartment with a hug. Of course, this one event cannot be generalised, but on average, the bad guy (or at least the more direct guy) is way more successful with the girls. 

Also, You can't just ignore looks like that. As I said, with RLC to be successfull, the guys are not about what the viewers want, but what the girls find interesting. The bottom line here is that, in addition to the personality so often mentioned by girls, looks and professional success (to earn or have money) are the most important factors, I think. So if you are overweight as a man, you should at least make sure you have a bank account that is just as heavy. 😁

52 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It will be interesting to see if his replacement is male or female.

I'm glad he is finally gone.  I'm sure Kimberly feels the same.  When he was rushing to get himself ready to leave earlier, he seemed to be running for another woman.  Maybe his so called ex-wife called him back home.  It's funny to be anyway.  I still wish I knew what ever happened to his previous girlfriend before Tani, she was called Blondie, because it seemed as though he dropped her like a hot pancake.  The replacement will more than anything else be a male.

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Tim and Tani went up to the road with his suitcase 1537 and farewell to B4) and left with his backpack 1551 after 195 days in B7.

Safe trip, take care and all the best

I wish him a long journey, which I hope will never bring him back to these parts

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1