Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

On 1/14/2023 at 5:06 PM, tineo said:

Supposedly gay guy grabbing Martina"s bum with both hands when saying goodbye. Kitchen cam 4 at 18:12.57. No speculation.

I'm confused.  Isn't that the way goodbye's are done in Europe between close friends? During the farewell's, people were hugging with a pat on the back. With the small guy friend and Martina, it was hug-hug, kiss-kiss, and with two hands on her ass cheeks ..... grope-grope. :confused:  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Ich bin verwirrt. Verabschieden sich enge Freunde so in Europa? Beim Abschied umarmten sich die Leute mit einem Klaps auf den Rücken. Bei dem kleinen Freund und Martina war es Umarmung, Kuss, Kuss, und mit zwei Händen an ihren Arschbacken..... tastend tastend. :verwirrt:  

Denke mal, wenn sie was miteinander hätten, dann war mehr Zeit als sie lange Zeit ohne Alberto in der Wohnung waren u. Spiele am TV gemacht haben. 😉

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I'm confused.  Isn't that the way goodbye's are done in Europe between close friends? During the farewell's, people were hugging with a pat on the back. With the small guy friend and Martina, it was hug-hug, kiss-kiss, and with two hands on her ass cheeks ..... grope-grope. :confused:  

i'm disgusted 😶

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Sure that's how we do it... I'm surprised that it shouldn't be the normal way. How else to do it ? 🤔😁

• Haha 1

On 1/13/2023 at 10:40 AM, Deepdave said:

As an explanation of some of the facts concerning Martina and Alberto:

1). Martina is going to school during the day and studies at night.  This is tiring for her and often takes her afternoon nap.  This nap allows her to enjoy her time with Alberto when he gets home from work OR she goes out and enjoys being with her friends OR she parties all night (at least one day per week)

2). Alberto works as a gardener during the week (leaves at 5:30 AM and comes home at about 5PM.  When he comes home he is quite tired and often enjoys just talking to Martina or watching his videos.

In summary these two are not like the other apartments.  Even though they have sex for everyone to watch, I believe they live a more normal life than the other RLC participants.  It’s the reason that they have been on RLC for at least 6 years and continue to be popular.

I'm paying for content not to be bothered by their live style and drama. If I wanted that I'd be watching MSM. are you saying they're not to care what we are paying for. I go back a long way. and still can't remember a couple that can disappear so quickly or leave the TV on or a piece of material flopping in the wind simply to garner clicks. I just think they/she could be doing more to involve the paying audience. I went to collage as well. never slept that much.

I'm not thrilled with Dasha & Sasha didn't like the way they let things happen behind Marsha's back in 2019, and to much ink.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, backrat said:

I'm paying for content not to be bothered by their live style and drama. If I wanted that I'd be watching MSM. are you saying they're not to care what we are paying for. I go back a long way. and still can't remember a couple that can disappear so quickly or leave the TV on or a piece of material flopping in the wind simply to garner clicks. I just think they/she could be doing more to involve the paying audience. I went to collage as well. never slept that much.

I'm not thrilled with Dasha & Sasha didn't like the way they let things happen behind Marsha's back in 2019, and to much ink.

I think best is to send your complains to:

[email protected]

they might will help you 😉. We here have no influence on what the actors are doing or how they behave.🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think best is to send your complains to:

[email protected]

they might will help you 😉. We here have no influence on what the actors are doing or how they behave.🤷‍♂️

i have to call bullshit on that!  there are too many instances where i've read something on this forum in the short time i've been here only to read where it happened either the day i read it or a couple of days after.  i've also read when going back on this apartment where there were discussions between martina and albert about what people had written on this forum.  that alone should tell you that the people in this forum do have influence on what the actors do and how they behave.

• Haha 1