Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Silence could also mean to be bored to give comments always on the same posted shit...

I'm sure nearly all know that she has had or still might have a sexual relationship to another girl. About sex with other men,  there is nothing known up to now only the speculations of some few people here. 🤷‍♂️  And by the way since we don't know  all conversations they have, you can't know what Alberto knows. But from the ones we know it is more than you might think of.

Yes.  And perhaps Yelt might know more than you think. 

18 hours ago, ddhm said:

I never understood that anyone still keeps saying that we witnessed a “ foursome “ .. There was no partners exchange , there was not even kisses or hugs between anyone as far as I can tell . It was just two couples making sex in front of one another ( which for Marta and her guy didn’t work , especially for the guy who proved to have no problems when he was alone with Marta ) , if this a foursome , then my English sucks 😂🤣😂

I think what hasn’t been mentioned in the serious  gravity of the incident , it was Marta’s actions ( to our own entertainment and pleasure of course and definitely her own fun obviously ) . Marta represents one of the most unique in transforming guests , long time subscribers of RLC can’t forget I think her appearances in the apartment , being shy on cameras and taking showers not nude till this complete and incredible to watch incident , who would have really thought ? 

All kudos to Martina ( mainly ) and Alberto who “ helped “ in a way for anything we watched , big applause to the guy who tried his best and when he felt comfortable he really delivered and of course Marta who was awesome . But calling this a foursome , well I need to study once again ( or wonder what was it between Masha / Sasha / Jane / Dick ) or the threesome term ( Masha / Sasha / Dasha ) …

From replay, there was one very brief kiss between Marta and Martina as both were being fucked, and Martina did apply lubricant to Marta.

Martina and Alberto defined beforehand with Marta and her boyfriend what they would allow the cams to see.  In a sense, this was a choreographed performance.  But there should be no doubt that Martina, Alberto, Marta, and the boyfriend have had similar paired couples experiences in the past.

IMO, there were two hints of previous greater intimacy than what occurred over New Year's.

1.) With Marta's panties pulled off, it was Alberto who knelt before her and dressed her in the fishnet body stocking, which had cutouts for her pussy and ass.  With his face but a few centimeters from her pussy, Alberto's fingers slowly rolled and stretched the fishnet up her calves, over her knees, and up her thighs to her hips.   I was surprised that Martina was not doing the dressing of her girlfriend.

2.) Both Martina and Marta enjoy being penetrated while sucking a cock.  For New Year's, Martina supplied Marta with a vibrating dildo, very similar to the one she used.  (The size of both was significantly larger than the real thing.)   Both Alberto and the boyfriend used these dildos to penetrate their partner, as the partner sucked their cock.  It is not too great of an extrapolation to think that, for example with no cams, that Alberto might fuck Marta as she sucked her boyfriend's cock.

Actually, the biggest surprise/shock to me was that they did this while other guests were in the apartment.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Silence could also mean to be bored to give comments always on the same posted shit...

I'm sure nearly all know that she has had or still might have a sexual relationship to another girl. About sex with other men,  there is nothing known up to now only the speculations of some few people here. 🤷‍♂️  And by the way since we don't know  all conversations they have, you can't know what Alberto knows. But from the ones we know it is more than you might think of.

Yes.  And perhaps Yelt might know more than you think. 

Additionally, while I hesitate, "you” should not speculate what I know and don't know from what you read I've written. I am tracking much better than you know or think!

2 hours ago, moules said:

Both Martina and Marta enjoy being penetrated while sucking a cock. 

I think a large majority of women are  like this.   Sucking a cock can be tiring and tedious.  Any other stimulation while sucking helps one to focus and enjoy and not obsess over how tired your jaw/mouth is becoming.

It is not too great of an extrapolation to think that, for example with no cams, that Alberto might fuck Marta as she sucked her boyfriend's cock.

Great post Moules!    I don't disagree with this statement but if true I am curious as  to why they would  be worried  about cams. These two have done everything imaginable on cam.  Martina made love to Nelly with Alberto playing video games.  They are one of the least shy couples ever,  including lettiing her brother see her use the bathroom.   So why would the  cameras cause  them to be inhibited now?    If, in fact, Alberto previously has fucked Marta off-cam, why not now?  Not arguing but trying  to  imagine a plausible explanation.  To me, I am guessing the girls are simply not into each other's man.  But I would  have expected  Marta and Martina to do  more together in  front of their guys.  And if Martina and Alberto has done these  sorts of things off-cam ...  is  it really that much of a stretch to assume a similar "foursome not a foursome"  with Bogdan and  Nelly?

Actually, the biggest surprise/shock to me was that they did this while other guests were in the apartment.

I did not realize this until you pointed it out.  Yes they had another house guest!   It just reinforces how open they are because I  cannot imagine having house guests and then saying to them "beer is in the fridge,  here's  the TV remote,  enjoy yourself as  Marta and I are going to fuck our guys now  ...  see you later".    If  I was  the house guest,  I would  say "keep the remote,  I  will watch you".

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, moules said:

From replay, there was one very brief kiss between Marta and Martina as both were being fucked, and Martina did apply lubricant to Marta.

Martina and Alberto defined beforehand with Marta and her boyfriend what they would allow the cams to see.  In a sense, this was a choreographed performance.  But there should be no doubt that Martina, Alberto, Marta, and the boyfriend have had similar paired couples experiences in the past.

IMO, there were two hints of previous greater intimacy than what occurred over New Year's.

1.) With Marta's panties pulled off, it was Alberto who knelt before her and dressed her in the fishnet body stocking, which had cutouts for her pussy and ass.  With his face but a few centimeters from her pussy, Alberto's fingers slowly rolled and stretched the fishnet up her calves, over her knees, and up her thighs to her hips.   I was surprised that Martina was not doing the dressing of her girlfriend.

2.) Both Martina and Marta enjoy being penetrated while sucking a cock.  For New Year's, Martina supplied Marta with a vibrating dildo, very similar to the one she used.  (The size of both was significantly larger than the real thing.)   Both Alberto and the boyfriend used these dildos to penetrate their partner, as the partner sucked their cock.  It is not too great of an extrapolation to think that, for example with no cams, that Alberto might fuck Marta as she sucked her boyfriend's cock.

I will only say that both Martina and Alberto , if they want to have fun with other people ( threesome / foursome / more 🤩 ) , they will certainly have no issues doing it on cameras . The problem will always be( like any sexually open relationship couples ) who will be willing to be exposed on cameras , I don’t think it wouldn’t be a greater pleasure for both of them to do anything in their own apartment ( bedroom / living room / guest room , bathroom , ANYWHERE ) . Let’s see if this incident will bring even more surprising moments during 2023 … 

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will only say that both Martina and Alberto , if they want to have fun with other people ( threesome / foursome / more 🤩 ) , they will certainly have no issues doing it on cameras . The problem will always be( like any sexually open relationship couples ) who will be willing to be exposed on cameras , I don’t think it wouldn’t be a greater pleasure for both of them to do anything in their own apartment ( bedroom / living room / guest room , bathroom , ANYWHERE ) . Let’s see if this incident will bring even more surprising moments during 2023 … 

So I think you are saying that these two couples did not swap because they don't feel that way,  i.e.  they agreed up  front to just  fuck  next to each other.  You are saying  that if  there  were  no cams, they would  not have done anything differently?

I agree with this perspective.

If they agreed to just fuck side-by-side, it is fun to speculate why, i.e. what was the deal breaker?   One  of the guys not attracted to the other girl?  Or more likely Marta  not that attracted to Alberto?   Or?

3 hours ago, yelt said:

Yes.  And perhaps Yelt might know more than you think. 

Additionally, while I hesitate, "you” should not speculate what I know and don't know from what you read I've written. I am tracking much better than you know or think!

😂 Yelt, I don't have to speculate since you gave us a lot of exmples of what you know in your posts...  But please don't make the same mistake you accuse me of making. Don't speculate what I know or think.😉

11 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

😂 Yelt, I don't have to speculate since you gave us a lot of exmples of what you know in your posts...  But please don't make the same mistake you accuse me of making. Don't speculate what I know or think.😉

It's good to have all of the fantasizers back making comments on the forum again.  Keep them coming.  Speculating is the spice of life.

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

I gave you nothing but written text. It is your choice how you wish to interpret it. I don't care what you think you know or don't know! 

46 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

So I think you are saying that these two couples did not swap because they don't feel that way,  i.e.  they agreed up  front to just  fuck  next to each other.  You are saying  that if  there  were  no cams, they would  not have done anything differently?

I agree with this perspective.

If they agreed to just fuck side-by-side, it is fun to speculate why, i.e. what was the deal breaker?   One  of the guys not attracted to the other girl?  Or more likely Marta  not that attracted to Alberto?   Or?

Or simply there are limits or rules in this open relationship that they don't want to cross. Admit something complicated to understand, especially since we can only see or understand a small part of what is really going on.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

It's good to have all of the fantasizers back making comments on the forum again.  Keep them coming.  Speculating is the spice of life.

I also admit that some of my comments are fantacising and speculating as well.  Have a great day!