Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

27 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

and for those others interested ....lol.

I don't know what the conspiracy theorists who keep questioning the stability or whatever in this relationship but ... I just enjoyed one of the longest, passionate !!! fuck, love making sessions in a while on RLC    thank you fee cam   they fucked the hell out of each other .. living room floor 

You are dammed right. Was very impressive and nice to watch after the bit boring weekend. Class instead of mass is sometimes better👏👍😘

Well. finally interaction between these two couples...very nice to see as they live next door to one another. Apparently Kos speaks Spanish which I wasn't aware of...thought he only spoke Russian and English...another 3 language speaker along with Masha. Very impressive. Anyway, it would be nice to get a translation of their conversation, but if not, hopefully this is a start of a freindship between the couples now that we know there might not be a language barrier.Does anyone know if Karol can speak Spanish?

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Well. finally interaction between these two couples...very nice to see as they live next door to one another. Apparently Kos speaks Spanish which I wasn't aware of...thought he only spoke Russian and English...another 3 language speaker along with Masha. Very impressive. Anyway, it would be nice to get a translation of their conversation, but if not, hopefully this is a start of a freindship between the couples now that we know there might not be a language barrier.Does anyone know if Karol can speak Spanish?

They spoke Russian. Martina knows a little Russian.
He was allowed to borrow some tools and brought her coffee

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They spoke Russian. Martina knows a little Russian.
He was allowed to borrow some tools and brought her coffee

Good example of how rumors can arise...thanks Noldus for the clarifications. 👍

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Good example of how rumors can arise...thanks Noldus for the clarifications. 👍

Hi Adalbert,

I don't quite understand what you mean. Do you feel I was spreading rumors? Rumors about what? I thought that Martina and Kos were speaking Spanish inside the apartment but it was very hard to hear them so I guess I was in error as I don't understand either Russian, Ukranian or Spanish. But that doesn't mean I was spreading rumors. That's why I was asking for a translation and I appreciate the clarification from Noldus. I don''t follow Karol and Kos much but I believe some on the forum acknowledged that Kos could speak English during the time Karol was in a GOV apartment that he visited often. If I am wrong about that I apologize. But I do know that I am not known as a gossiper or rumor monger in the many posts I've put on this forum. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, DWI said:

Hi Adalbert,

I don't quite understand what you mean. Do you feel I was spreading rumors? Rumors about what? I thought that Martina and Kos were speaking Spanish inside the apartment but it was very hard to hear them so I guess I was in error as I don't understand either Russian, Ukranian or Spanish. But that doesn't mean I was spreading rumors. That's why I was asking for a translation and I appreciate the clarification from Noldus. I don''t follow Karol and Kos much but I believe some on the forum acknowledged that Kos could speak English during the time Karol was in a GOV apartment that he visited often. If I am wrong about that I apologize. But I do know that I am not known as a gossiper or rumor monger in the many posts I've put on this forum. 

Can I try to add something to this. Adblbert may not have you started a rumor. It is just that someone will read that Kos was speaking Spanish and two or three generations of the story will be since he speaks Spanish Why don't they get together with Martina and Alberto. you will not be able to tell some people that Kos never did speak Spanish. It will be a big conspiracy .

See ddhms post

• Thanks 1

You're right I'm the biggest rumor teller.🤣 

But Kos is for shure not good in speaking Spanish beginner status only, Karol is much better in speaking Spanish.  And for sure why shouldn't they behave like normal neighbors ? I think that is a normal interaction but both couples have so far shown no further interest beyond that. Bad or not, everyone has to decide for themselves.😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1