Vera & Una 2023 #1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

By now is safe to say that Vera has no interest in sex, Una also doesn't help much. this  is why I think is their way to live their lives.

well i guset its time for them to go they both have pussy time to have them go

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

By now is safe to say that Vera has no interest in sex, Una also doesn't help much. this  is why I think is their way to live their lives.

Once again, RLC has made a huge mistake in recruitment. It's not just the complete lack of sex, but also that the two are far too introverted. It's as if RLC tried to find the most boring people possible. 😔

The first month can be summarised as follows:

• One week of a silent dispute. 
  • No sex. 
  • No visits. 
  • 2x Nosebleeds. Which kind of makes me think that the blonde may has health problems. 

RLC should really work on its recruitment. With residents like these two, there's nothing to be gained. 

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Once again, RLC has made a huge mistake in recruitment. It's not just the complete lack of sex, but also that the two are far too introverted. It's as if RLC tried to find the most boring people possible. 😔

The first month can be summarised as follows:

• One week of a silent dispute. 
  • No sex. 
  • No visits. 
  • 2x Nosebleeds. Which kind of makes me think that the blonde may has health problems. 

RLC should really work on its recruitment. With residents like these two, there's nothing to be gained. 

RLC should have just put them in a Motel 6 with free accommodations and saved us the frustration And when will those checkered pants rot and fall off her body?  At least then we may see a little nudity😣

• Haha 2