B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

If Kristy declares she is a lesbian, as such, and is now discriminated against by the Russian government, I think she possibly could receive a humanitarian Schengen visa.

[quote]

• individual application
    • The Visa Code contains derogatory provisions allowing for the issuing of short stay  visas on humanitarian grounds, for reasons of national interest or because of international obligations.
    • This is relevant, for instance, in case of visa applications lodged by dissidents, independent journalists, human rights defenders and representatives of civil society organisations and their close family members, that are not controlled by the government of the Russian Federation and their close family members.

• Member States should apply these derogatory provisions after a thorough assessment. It is therefore up to Member States, based on an individual examination, to assess if applications by Russian citizens can qualify as falling under the category “humanitarian grounds”. There is no unique set of documents that would prove that a person qualifies for a visa on humanitarian grounds, because individual circumstances differ too widely and need a case-by-case assessment.[/quote]
    •  
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, moules said:

I was given the name of Kristy's dance company as of several years ago.  Looking up the company, they are having an important event in Russia the last week of January.  

Poncherello's post about perhaps something wonderful and unexpected happening in Madrid that would allow them to continue their relationship / love could be several things.  a.) Kristy has her Schengen visa expended in Madrid, b.).  Kristy and Taylor get married.  Taylor is a EU citizen of a Schengen country.  I suspect Kristy as her spouse would now be eligible for an indefinite visa, but I am not going to look up EU law on this.  c.) something else entirely.

My goodness, some people here take this show bullshit that RLC put on a little too seriously. The probability is high that the two will never see each other again. If at all, then certainly not as a couple, but as friends. 

In addition, even if the whole thing is real, it runs just a blink of an eye. The two have lived there together for ages, and only in the last days (in my opinion, as a show) did something happen.  I have seen real life vacation acquaintances who have run longer and then were still over virtually directly after the vacation. Marriage is something you do when you are in a real relationship and it has lasted longer than a few weeks.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, some people here take this show bullshit that RLC put on a little too seriously. The probability is high that the two will never see each other again. If at all, then certainly not as a couple, but as friends. 

In addition, even if the whole thing is real, it runs just a blink of an eye. The two have lived there together for ages, and only in the last days (in my opinion, as a show) did something happen.  I have seen real life vacation acquaintances who have run longer and then were still over virtually directly after the vacation. Marriage is something you do when you are in a real relationship and it has lasted longer than a few weeks.

Two idi8ots arguing over completly made up shit thay the make up.. you deserve each other...lol

• Haha 1

one else.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You are applying your standards to everyone else.

---------------------------------------------

The real world of contemporary Spanish marriage

According to a 2020 UN survey, the divorce rate in Spain  is 85.5 of every 100 marriages.  Spaniards aren't marrying for life, or a long duration.  So if the Kristy Taylor relationship lasts a month, or a year, or even several years, the end of their relationship is  consistent with the Spanish norm.   (Portugal was first in the rankings with 91.5 of every 100  marriages ending in divorce.)

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Marriage is something you do when you are in a real relationship

It was thought of as an arranged marriage to give Kristy EU-status

by Taylor, just an idea. Alladino, these two are in fact a couple,

it's not a show. They will leave at Sunday so that's it.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

Pseudo lesbians my friend :dodgy:

1 minute ago, northguy said:

I do not think that the two are or ever will be a real couple. There are just too many things that don't fit and the timing is also quite strange. For example, If you're freshly in love, most people tend to be very monogamous at least until the hormones that are released on this occasion have subsided. Taylor had a visit of the red hed girl not long ago. Also, It's not the first time that a girl plays up her game just before she leaves (most likely to get a better bonus). I could well imagine that with Kristy, too. She is not stupid. 

Anyway, even if they were a couple, surely they wouldn't be so stupid to get married. That would mean a lot of mutual legal dependencies and is not a easy step.

• Upvote 1

well well well, kristy is now a bull dyke pussy eating lesbian lmao.  who'd athunk it!  i still contend that there is no love between the two and that nothing will come out of this other than kristy using taylor for the benefit of pussy eating for herself.  kristy now will be unable to control herself around alana and any other good looking girl she fancies in russia.

i don't see and i don't believe the laws of lesbianism are that strong in russia. the only way they could for sure enforce such a thing is if they actually watched it going down and i don't believe the russian authorities are going to install "true" hidden cameras in every household in russia.  they can't act on hear say either.  sorry for those of you that are buying into this lesbian stuff between kristy and taylor but i still say it's all for the camera's!

kristy and taylor in love is bullshit!!  kristy loves men and dick too much to ever become a full fledged lesbian.

• Upvote 1