B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

Ten minutes between the time that Taylor, Rani, Kimberly, and Kristy departed B-4 and the time when Taylor, Rani, and Kimberly returned.  Either a long farewell at the gate to the villa, or Kristy is staying near B-4.

IIRC, someone posted that RLC has another apartment near the villa, but I could be mistaken.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Kristy verließ B4 nach 368 Tagen unter diesem Aufenthalt
insgesamt 477 Tage in Barcelona und insgesamt 1701 auf RLC

Gute Reise, passt auf euch auf und alles Gute
ich hoffe wir sehen uns wieder

👍

Wir werden sie bestimmt wiedersehen😂 allen Unkenrufen zum Trotz, die hier im Forum rumgeistern.

• Haha 1

Vor 2 Stunden sagte Moules:

So wie Kristy gepackt hat, gibt sie einige ihrer Sachen irgendwo in Barcelona ab. Diejenigen, die geholfen haben, ihre Sachen zu tragen, sind nicht zu B-4 oder B-7 zurückgekehrt. Kristy ging kurz zu B-7, um sich von Tani und Tim zu verabschieden.

Unter der Annahme, dass Kristy immer noch für mehrere Tage nach Madrid geht, um sich wieder ihrer Tanzkompanie anzuschließen, wird sie nach Barcelona zurückkehren, bevor sie nach Russland reist. 

Kristy kommt zurück, sie hat einen Koffer mit Folie umwickelt und um 18:18 Uhr im Treppenhaus zur Turnhalle verstaut

Wo Holly und Tweety für eine lange Zeitihre Koffer hatten

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Bye Kristy, Thanks for the entertainment 😘 💋

😍🥰

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Kristy will come back, she wrapped a suitcase with foil and stowed it in the stairwell to the gym at 6:18 p.m.

Where Holly and Tweety for a long time.

Since the return to Russia is only temporary, it would not make sense to bring all the things there. It's just strange that she didn't wait for T to leave, perhaps clearing his room and staying in the penthouse as a guest.

18 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Since the return to Russia is only temporary, it would not make sense to bring all the things there. It's just strange that she didn't wait for T to leave, perhaps clearing his room and staying in the penthouse as a guest.

What you say makes sense so I guess she have good reasons not to do this.

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Good, now I won't see all the bullshit on here.👍

that may be true but is there anybody doing anything ??? in B4 or B7   Honestly zero action from anyone else ... Tani and fuckwad ??? 

I liked the titty shot on this Kim but these others are deadmeat ? 

I'm not sure there is any real excitement going on in RLC... some relationship voyeur material ...but excitement ???