B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

FWIW, the RLC terms and conditions state that the laws of Cyprus apply.  This indicates that RLC's business headquarters are in Cyprus.  The hosting servers are now all in the UK.

Cyprus is not yet a member of the Schengen zone.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Machevh said:

Surely her detractors will continue to argue that it was all a script to cheat users and make money. They won't believe this vacation even seeing the pictures of the departure from the train station.

I am sure that K&T's holiday is real and I wish them really happy days in which their relationship can grow and become even more solid.
I hope we can see them again together and happy in 8 days when they will return to the villa to pick up their luggage.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think we should all be grateful to Taylor for what she has brought in this stay. Sure she's not perfect, nobody is, but she showed real emotion, perhaps like no one else before, and I think many would be happy to see her and K back on the project.

Grazie e a presto Viki, in bocca al lupo per tutto. 

I never saw this as a script with Taylor, just like I didn't see it that way with Alana.  However, I did see it that way with her and Monica.  I'm almost sure that is why Monica decided to leave, because I think she realized it too, IMO.  I always knew after things didn't work out between Kristy and Alana, she was looking for someone else to replace her. That is why I believe Kristy chose Taylor.  Like I said earlier, as there are those who believe Taylor is ugly, it doesn't have that much to do with looks although it may have something to do with it, it's mostly about a persons personality and how the other person involved sees it, not how I or anyone else thinks about it.  As someone else put it earlier, loneliness is a bitch  sometimes when you don't have someone to love or they said something similar to that.  Besides, Alana wasn't that attractive except when she put her makeup on as far as I'm concerned, but, I could tell Kristy really loved her and took good care of her and I could see how difficult that was for her to let go of her.  I actually started falling in love with the both of them when they were together especially when they were getting very close.  But, now I wish the best for her new love and I hope it lasts forever, because I know how difficult it has been for Kristy to find someone else that loves her the way Taylor does.  

• Upvote 1

Just finished reviewing stuff about Kristy/Taylor.

1) Kristy was so lucky to meet Taylor by pure chance,

because it changed her life completely.

2) Taylor's looks to me is average/normal.

Though having pimples at 28 and some overweight,

because of junk food, bad hair style and poor clothing,

all of that is easy to fix, and she looks just fine.

3) Kristy talked a lot about former BF's and men

watching her strip. Everything was negative, no happiness at all.

4) A lot of critics of K/T are from the English World,

England and their commonwealth countries, US,

Australia, New Zealand and to a lesser degree Canada.

They see themselves as someone to admire, but in

this case they are outdated In being homophobic,

against girl/girl relationships. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5) The RLC participants knew everything about K/T,

because they spent a lot of time with gossip about

each other, verbally or on mobile.

None the less they tried to use Taylor, both

Tani/Lillith and Tereza/Anya, they didn't care.

Except Rani, they are all the same: Low quality.

6) Future of Kristy and Taylor is easy.

If Taylor continues her party life being drunk and

hitting on everything that moves, Kristy as the

romantic person she is, will cry, but dump her,

to protect herself.

7) Kristy herself: She has abandoned the goal of a man

in Moscow, she doesn't love for stability, and poor sex,

and will chose a girl, most likely a European,

and move to the EU.

Taylor did all this by showing her what girl/girl is about.

Kristy could in no way have been more lucky in life.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I didn't say they had to be on the front door

I'm not sure if this is the correct conversation to post this.  I think it is.  However, I was rethinking about what I was saying earlier.  The advertisement of the sign on the building probably wouldn't be appropriate for the public to see.  Even if there were any signs to let others know about the cams, it would still be the responsibility of the tenant living there to let visitors know about the ones inside and around the property before they arrive as guests.  So, if there were any signs posted, they would already know about what to expect.     

• Like 1