B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Tim the photographer, Tani the model. I wonder who's idea the pink hood covering the head / face was? What does that say when the photographer asks the model to wear something to cover her face? Just so bizarre. Must be for one of those "artistic" sites, Hooded. 😉   

If he's a photographer...Then I'm Batman

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

So you are Batman 😁

I find this funny. Either the guy is the greatest photographer of all time that works in the best magazines/sites in the world or he's shit. 🤣

Tim is just a normal photographer, nothing special as far as I know.

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I find this funny. Either the guy is the greatest photographer of all time that works in the best magazines/sites in the world or he's shit. 🤣

Tim is just a normal photographer, nothing special as far as I know.

Good or bad, pro or amateur, it's all a matter of taste I guess

All I see is that he seems to be equipped with quite expensive equipment and that we have seen him do photo editing on his laptop quite a few times since he has been there.

So for me it just makes him a photographer

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

All I see is that he seems to be equipped with quite expensive equipment and that we have seen him do photo editing on his laptop quite a few times since he has been there.

I agree.

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think professionalism in photography is primarily determined by whether you earn a substantial part of your income from it. For most, however, that doesn't mean being glamorous, with expensive model shotings or a lot of worldwide travel. They sit in their photo studio, often with a lot of (not always the best) stuff, doing simply work orders and only get out once in a while when there is a corporate shooting somewhere or someone decides to get married nearby. 😉 There are a few that are fighting their way up. But even that doesn't always mean expensive equipment. One example is perhaps the stree photography in which little is required and, for example, the weight of the equipment is more important. 

In terms of hobby photographers, I can say that some spend a lot of money and are equipped accordingly. This occasionally goes so far that some pay for models out of their own pocket just for the fun in their hobby or in order to learn (e.g. as part of a workshop). Although I personally don't go that far, and consider many of these expenses exaggerated, I can say that good (or suitable) equipment can increase the fun in this hobby. The technology has really improved a lot in the last years and it is nice to have a fast and reliable autofocus, for example. 

Anyway, I think it's important not to read too much into the equipment. This often says less than some people think. 

7 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Tim the photographer, Tani the model. I wonder who's idea the pink hood covering the head / face was? What does that say when the photographer asks the model to wear something to cover her face? Just so bizarre. Must be for one of those "artistic" sites, Hooded. 😉   

Tim possibly bought his camera with his earnings from the last time he was a participant, five? years go.  And he has pretended to he a 'photographer' ever since.

Compare Tim with Anna and the amount of photographic equipment she had,  or more particularly, compare Tim with Rasputin.  If Tani is attracted to photographers, I would pay a supplement on my subscription to watch Tani being fucked by Rasputin.    Compare Tim's photo shoot with Tani, and Rasputin's photo shoots in B-2, with Lola often acting as Rasputin's stylist.

The tripod he was using appears to be the one in Rani's room this morning.  No professional photographer would leave his equipment elsewhere.  It might disappear.

IIRC, Anna, while she was a participant, would go on photo shoots because she did not give up her real profession to appear on RLC.   Tim's current stay at RnLC is now almost six months.  Has anyone seen him take his camera and equipment to a photo shoot in Barcelona? 

Quite amazing that B-4 was abandoned for an entire night.  If new participants do not move in by tomorrow, I can only conclude RLC has run out of participants.

I am beginning to think Lilith may return.  I think she may have gone on an extended trip.  Renew a passport?  A visa?

-----------------

And Sera is up to her old behavior, taking participants for a night of clubbing in Barcelona.  During her last stay when she did this repeatedly, I recall reading posts suggesting the girls were being paid by the clubs to be there, so supplementing their income.  Perhaps the clubs are Russian owned, and that's why Sera keeps re-appearing as a participant.  (The telephone number on the for sale banner for B-6 is not listed to a real estate company, but to a bar cafe in the center of old Barcelona.)

43 minutes ago, moules said:

Tim possibly bought his camera with his earnings from the last time he was a participant, five? years go.  And he has pretended to he a 'photographer' ever since.

Compare Tim with Anna and the amount of photographic equipment she had,  or more particularly, compare Tim with Rasputin.  If Tani is attracted to photographers, I would pay a supplement on my subscription to watch Tani being fucked by Rasputin.    Compare Tim's photo shoot with Tani, and Rasputin's photo shoots in B-2, with Lola often acting as Rasputin's stylist.

The tripod he was using appears to be the one in Rani's room this morning.  No professional photographer would leave his equipment elsewhere.  It might disappear.

IIRC, Anna, while she was a participant, would go on photo shoots because she did not give up her real profession to appear on RLC.   Tim's current stay at RnLC is now almost six months.  Has anyone seen him take his camera and equipment to a photo shoot in Barcelona? 

I have not yet see a single believable profesional indoor shooting in a GOV apartment. I guess, the whole events were more a show for the viewers as an actual shooting and the images ended up in the digital trash can. 😉 I wouldn't read too much into that. 

15 minutes ago, moules said:

Quite amazing that B-4 was abandoned for an entire night.  If new participants do not move in by tomorrow, I can only conclude RLC has run out of participants.

I am beginning to think Lilith may return.  I think she may have gone on an extended trip.  Renew a passport?  A visa?

-----------------

And Sera is up to her old behavior, taking participants for a night of clubbing in Barcelona.  During her last stay when she did this repeatedly, I recall reading posts suggesting the girls were being paid by the clubs to be there, so supplementing their income.  Perhaps the clubs are Russian owned, and that's why Sera keeps re-appearing as a participant.  (The telephone number on the for sale banner for B-6 is not listed to a real estate company, but to a bar cafe in the center of old Barcelona.)

It's a little strange that it takes so long, considering how quickly everything was cleaned and Taylor couldn't keep her room for a few more days. 

---

Serafima keeps her life off camera. That should be clear to everyone by now. One can only hope that RLC get rid of her as soon as possible and never invites her back. I think it's good that the girls go out, but if none of the fun (including the sex) ever finds its way back into the apartments, RLC could just close B1. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I have not yet see a single believable profesional indoor shooting in a GOV apartment. I guess, the whole events were more a show for the viewers as an actual shooting and the images ended up in the digital trash can. 😉 I wouldn't read too much into that. 

It's a little strange that it takes so long, considering how quickly everything was cleaned and Taylor couldn't keep her room for a few more days. 

Serafima keeps her life off camera. That should be clear to everyone by now. One can only hope that RLC get rid of her as soon as possible and never invites her back. I think it's good that the girls go out, but if none of the fun (including the sex) ever finds its way back into the apartments, RLC could just close B1. 

For what I understood from Rasputin photo shoot with the girls in B2 it was more for Anna and Lola to learn new techniques from him. Anna posted some of his photos.  

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For what I understood from Rasputin photo shoot with the girls in B2 it was more for Anna and Lola to learn new techniques from him. Anna posted some of his photos.  

Indoors, a large part of a shooting is the artificial lighting. I've only seen a little bit of that on RLC with Linda and Tibor, but never in GOV. Maybe I missed that. 

I don't know, so far it's all seemed a bit silly to me, as if no one really took it seriously, but I could be wrong.