B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

8 hours ago, poncherello said:

I almost never share your attitude here, but everyone is free to express themselves as they see fit. In this case I must say that I had the same idea: the two days away from Taylor and the close contact with Alana have certainly cracked Kristy's thoughts to the point of taking her friends with her. They had never talked about being 4 but how many things do we not understand? One fact remains: if Kristy was looking for protection and security it was enough to have Alana, her lifelong friend, with her, Lavika seems too much to me so I like to think it's really a carefree holiday with friends

or.....Kristy is celebrating her  "? relationship?" with Taylor,   and as the saying goes ... the more the merrier ...

come on, Madrid is a world class, exotic city ... liberated and fun ... Party on Girls 

6 hours ago, northguy said:

It's certainly not a good idea to take on a mod here.

So I think I understand the Rider, though he knows

obviously a lot, lot more than little me: Things are not very good now.

But I have to say, that for me the Kristy/Taylor drama was like by far

the greatest story ever here, though it only lasted like a week,

plus the 2 months of "foreplay". All in English, so we could understand.

I realize the forum and the RLC participants tried to kill it with all they had,

but failed. The viewers/subscribers  (thumbnails) loved it in contrast.

For me there will never be anything close to this romance  here. Peace.

Fun to watch !  Excruciatingly ridiculous to read repetitive speculations and 'arm chair'  psychologists beating it to death...

worst Forum experience  of all time .... but there is this group here who have the time and interest in such incessant nonsense ... I could only scroll through  ( I bet there were over 200 pages on this topic alone )  

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Alsu has a very nice body !  

makes the wait all that much more worthwhile ...

my favourite excitement on this voyeur voyage is seeing the new girls naked ...  

that is the great appreciation I have for these brave posters and their efforts to share ... 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Fun to watch !  Excruciatingly ridiculous to read repetitive speculations and 'arm chair'  psychologists beating it to death...

worst Forum experience  of all time .... but there is this group here who have the time and interest in such incessant nonsense ... I could only scroll through  ( I bet there were over 200 pages on this topic alone )  

Reminds me of the upper class guy from England after Brexit

in the EU parliament saying: "We hate you". Yeah.

• Haha 1

Il y a 3 heures, rzkjr1 a dit :

Someone must be out of their freak-in mind if they're moving someone from a single bedroom into one with someone else. If Anya decided to move there, I was thinking maybe she really want to be like a nun too.  I just can not believe she decided to move in there with the other vacant beds in there.  I'll believe it if I see it.  I still won't believe it.

rlc didn't really give him a choice!!!

Every time you think GOV couldn't get any more ridiculous, RLC falls down another notch. Now both Raniya and Miron are sitting in the dark living room, each hidden under a separate blanket on their smartphones. WTF!

giphy.gif

It's really time for some people to take this project seriously. Just kick out all this hidding people. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

rlc didn't really give him a choice!!!

They have a single room and bed in B2 and they don't have a choice?  I can see it for a larger bed.  But, not with someone else.  They've given choices to others.  Why not Anya with all the content she brings to RLC?  I still don't believe it.

6 hours ago, poncherello said:

Thinga69 said that there were Kristy, Taylor and Lavika, Alana was missing so the cancellation of the instagram account does not count. But on which account did you see them and how did you know they were in the car and stopped in an apartment on the way?

as posted by Kristy

• Like 1