Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #5

Pete1960

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora ( and Paul ) have much money as it has been generally admitted but places like where Jimbo is now , I really doubt if she’s ( they ) ever gonna see , enjoy and experience in case she ( they ) continue(s) this lifestyle .. but what do I know ? 

I enjoy the forum more than RLC...  People from all over expressing things from their own viewpoint.

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I enjoy the forum more than RLC...  People from all over expressing things from their own viewpoint.

This is for me an unexperienced in terms of life couple .. they are not the typical people who will enjoy a cinema night , a movie or  binge  series watching , , dress nice to go to the theatre , attend a concert , go out and have drinks in a bar … I am trying to think of 1 ( one ) thing they do together as a couple apart from occasionally playing with their dog …

I am trying to think the majority of the viewers watching this lifestyle and I honestly ask myself who could really have this routine day in and day out ? Who could make it without having friends sharing an afternoon or evening , have some nice chats , who could make it day in and day out a life that ABSOLUTELY ZERO is happening to alter some of the daily routine ? People get bored and go on holidays , they get tired and take a break from work , they find a hobby for their free time for a short or long period , they try to develop skills in things they consider could   benefit them , learn a foreign language , get dance courses , evolve cooking abilities , the list is endless .. 

I am really trying to think what the life of this couple has so as to be considered “ happy “ like never before . And if it is like this , WHY both of them tried to change it so drastically 3,5 years ago ? Paul finding another woman for a period and Leora finding another guy for nearly 1,5 years … ahh well , it is their relationship , Leora fans know the truth and nothing but the truth for her choices since she shares it with her loyal fans , the ones who have never abandoned her .. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

This is for me an unexperienced in terms of life couple .. they are not the typical people who will enjoy a cinema night , a movie or  binge  series watching , , dress nice to go to the theatre , attend a concert , go out and have drinks in a bar … I am trying to think of 1 ( one ) thing they do together as a couple apart from occasionally playing with their dog …

I am trying to think the majority of the viewers watching this lifestyle and I honestly ask myself who could really have this routine day in and day out ? Who could make it without having friends sharing an afternoon or evening , have some nice chats , who could make it day in and day out a life that ABSOLUTELY ZERO is happening to alter some of the daily routine ? People get bored and go on holidays , they get tired and take a break from work , they find a hobby for their free time for a short or long period , they try to develop skills in things they consider could   benefit them , learn a foreign language , get dance courses , evolve cooking abilities , the list is endless .. 

I am really trying to think what the life of this couple has so as to be considered “ happy “ like never before . And if it is like this , WHY both of them tried to change it so drastically 3,5 years ago ? Paul finding another woman for a period and Leora finding another guy for nearly 1,5 years … ahh well , it is their relationship , Leora fans know the truth and nothing but the truth for her choices since she shares it with her loyal fans , the ones who have never abandoned her .. 

When I try and understand them and post comments I get hammered.  I don't understand them. I couldn't live as they do , but I now accept them as they are. They for reasons beyond my own experiences and tastes appear happier than they ever have been together.

I don't get it. But  if they're happy I'm happy even thought I don't understand it.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Just had a quick look at the forum in between tanning sessions.

Is it my imagination or have things slowed down considerably ?

There doesn’t seem to be much interest being generated by members recently as it has taken 11 days to reach page 28…..What’s the reason folks?

Is it apathy within the forum or in the L&P apartment….or perhaps a combination of both.

Have a good weekend ! 😉

What is there to comment on? Watching them do the same things week by week? I say week by week, as they do have a little variation day-by-day, but generally it follows the same mundane, predictable pattern. 

She used to be intriguingly watchable, but now its all a bit 'meh'. The bates don't really 'hit the same', as they tend to be nothing we haven't seen before.

Im probably in the minority as they still achieve top cam and top replay more often than not, but any time I watch this apartment, this fill comes to mind:

groundhog-day-poster.jpg

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

When I try and understand them and post comments I get hammered.  I don't understand them. I couldn't live as they do , but I now accept them as they are. They for reasons beyond my own experiences and tastes appear happier than they ever have been together.

I don't get it. But  if they're happy I'm happy even thought I don't understand it.

The emojis you get do anything that any comment that is a admiring comment is pretty tiresome, and really stops any desire to share an opinion.

6 more days on my sub and then I think ill be out (ive said it before, but...)

I think if i check in on RLC and see a blurry thumbnail that shes bated. Im pretty sure that ill have one of Jimbo vids, that will be almost identical and ill watch that instead.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

The emojis you get do anything that any comment that is a admiring comment is pretty tiresome, and really stops any desire to share an opinion.

6 more days on my sub and then I think ill be out (ive said it before, but...)

I think if i check in on RLC and see a blurry thumbnail that shes bated. Im pretty sure that ill have one of Jimbo vids, that will be almost identical and ill watch that instead.

That makes sense

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I try personally to understand how you reach the conclusion that “ they appear happier they ever have been together “ … Anyway , it’s your own opinion highly respected as always , i have mine and it indicates that when a life is a routine without anything of excitement happening , it means that many things have been quit in order to enjoy this innocent happiness as you say .. 

I am happy for these two as everyone would be , watching two healthy people and without seeing any sad , depressing or full of anger people , it is a good definition of happiness .. But for the life they have - which of course isn’t mine and I am just a viewer because they have decided to share it for nearly 10 years and I am choosing to watch it whenever I think j should - , this isn’t a life that makes me happy watching . 

43 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I try personally to understand how you reach the conclusion that “ they appear happier they ever have been together “

I'm basing it on what I see as of late. She is smiling whereas she didn't before. Paul smiles, teases, jokes with and seems to like her nearby (when he's not working). Hey, ain't what I'd want but night and day better than Russia from what I see

• Like 1