Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #5

Pete1960

Just had a quick look at the forum in between tanning sessions.

Is it my imagination or have things slowed down considerably ?

There doesn’t seem to be much interest being generated by members recently as it has taken 11 days to reach page 28…..What’s the reason folks?

Is it apathy within the forum or in the L&P apartment….or perhaps a combination of both.

Have a good weekend ! 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There doesn’t seem to be much interest being generated by members recently as it has taken 11 days to reach page 28…..What’s the reason folks?

Is it apathy within the forum or in the L&P apartment….or perhaps a combination of both.

Have a good weekend ! 😉

Jimbo have a nice family vacation 😉

is walking normally with love 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Have a good weekend ! 😉

I would say that the apathy in the apartment mainly caused by the presence of the stunned one is the cause of the apathy in this forum. But of course, the hypocrites who used to denigrate him and are now defending him would say otherwise.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Have a good weekend ! 😉

That is why I posted "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..." last night

They'll never know the fun you're having right now.  Enjoy

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Je viens de jeter un coup d'œil sur le forum entre deux séances de bronzage.

Est-ce mon imagination ou les choses ont-elles considérablement ralenti ?

Il ne semble pas y avoir beaucoup d'intérêt généré par les membres récemment car il a fallu 11 jours pour atteindre la page 28…..Quelle est la raison les amis ?

Est-ce de l'apathie au sein du forum ou dans l'appartement L&P… ou peut-être une combinaison des deux.

Bon week-end ! 😉

bonjour jimbo et bonnes vascances.

il faut dire que l'appartement et très calme en se moment tous les jours la même chose  dormir ou paul sur ordinateu manger une petite balade et la journé est terminé.

leora fait de moin en moin de mastubation et pour les rapport avec paul le tout en 10 minute et il faut attendre au plus 3 jours  dont il y a plus rien a dire.

profite  bien des vascances  a bientôt

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RdKing said:

I would say that the apathy in the apartment mainly caused by the presence of the stunned one is the cause of the apathy in this forum. But of course, the hypocrites who used to denigrate him and are now defending him would say otherwise.

One of the main hypocrites is the one who gives me laughing emojis, he wouldn’t watch the apartment when Paul was about, and got insanely jealous if he dared to fuck her, but then he is a very lonely sad person since he was severely bitch slapped by another member a while back.😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

One of the main hypocrites is the one who gives me laughing emojis, he wouldn’t watch the apartment when Paul was about, and got insanely jealous if he dared to fuck her, but then he is a very lonely sad person since he was severely bitch slapped by another member a while back.😉

Vacation away, Jimbo. You haven't missed anything. You ought to show vacation pictures to Leora and maybe she'd want to take one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Vacation away, Jimbo. You haven't missed anything. You ought to show vacation pictures to Leora and maybe she'd want to take one.

Leora ( and Paul ) have much money as it has been generally admitted but places like where Jimbo is now , I really doubt if she’s ( they ) ever gonna see , enjoy and experience in case she ( they ) continue(s) this lifestyle .. but what do I know ? 

Il y a 3 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

Je viens de jeter un coup d'œil sur le forum entre deux séances de bronzage.

Est-ce mon imagination ou les choses se sont-elles ralenties ?

Il ne semble pas y avoir beaucoup d'intérêt généré par les membres récemment car il a fallu 11 jours pour atteindre la page 28…..Quelle est la raison les amis ?

Est-ce de l'apathie au sein du forum ou dans l'appartement L&P… ou peut-être une combinaison des deux.

Bon week-end ! 😉

Bonsoir Jimbo4;

Comment je l'ais dit souvent cette appartement perd de l’intérêt et comme le dit beaucoup de membres de C.C il se passe de moins en moins  d’activités et cela va encore se dégrader avec le temps

Bonne vacance a toi 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora ( and Paul ) have much money as it has been generally admitted but places like where Jimbo is now , I really doubt if she’s ( they ) ever gonna see , enjoy and experience in case she ( they ) continue(s) this lifestyle .. but what do I know ? 

Without starting an argument, hopefully, I think she has too much ability, training, etc. to be a cam girl. Hey, I watch her and only subscribe to RLC due to her but man, what she could have accomplished.   She is doing what she wants with who she wants, where she apparently wants  so good for her I guess.

• Upvote 1