B4 - General Topic 2023 #9 (February)

24 minutes ago, dragi said:

Tani is the only one who is always there, the others are always absent or in bed or lesbian 🙂

Is Anthony really Tim's brother ?
They never talk about Tim together

Probably not but some people here see brothers and sisters everywhere. Like the one who thinks that Taylor and Masha's last girl guest must be sisters since they have similar tattoos 🤪

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Click bait is never interesting.  This will go on for a few hours to lure in suckers for subs and the suddenly end with the usual throwing up and everyone off to their own bed

Not me...I've given my credit card to Ted, my cockapoo, to do what he wants with it...😏

The most positive thing is that Kimberly is trying ( once again ) to socialize and do something with the others .. they have been making fun of her behind  her back , let’s hope that this time it will be a good time for her and she will enjoy , otherwise , a possible failure or disappointment , can have also bad effects for all of us viewers … 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

The most positive thing is that Kimberly is trying ( once again ) to socialize and do something with the others .. they have been making fun of her behind  her back , let’s hope that this time it will be a good time for her and she will enjoy , otherwise , a possible failure or disappointment , can have also bad effects for all of us viewers … 

agree DD...although I'm not watching much these days, I've always hated to see any of the girls alienated...regardless of the situation...

• Upvote 2