Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #6

Pete1960

I was honestly expecting - with all the sincerity I can post now - that he would even have one flower cut from the street or the park , just something , a small appreciation or sweet reaction of a feeling .. I was honestly believing this judging also on how pulo has been describing her mood , the change of sheets and all this … Still , SHE WAS SEEN always on her phone while he was out … I guess checking the news for the miracles of survivors in Turkey and Syria .. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was honestly expecting - with all the sincerity I can post now - that he would even have one flower cut from the street or the park , just something , a small appreciation or sweet reaction of a feeling ..

Obviously you aren't a self centered knuckle drag-er.  Every day is Valentine's Day with the wife even though she is disabled.  Love is thinking about the other person.  Paul isn't a bad guy. He's just a guy. His parents probably gave him a poor example to follow.  If anyone's seen him eat you know there were no manner taught in his house growing up.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Obviously you aren't a self centered knuckle drag-er.  Every day is Valentine's Day with the wife even though she is disabled.  Love is thinking about the other person.  Paul isn't a bad guy. He's just a guy. His parents probably gave him a poor example to follow.  If anyone's seen him eat you know there were no manner taught in his house growing up.

To me , Paul is a sympathetic guy , I actually can’t remember any posting from my side like the ones which for example has been posted through  the years by hardcore Leora fans who really degraded him as a person and personality . 

This is who he is and he isn’t pretending or being fake and this I admire . Obviously , his manners and ways of behavior are totally against the majority of how we wish for a woman to be treated and in general , how a guy should be in an apartment . But at least , HE IS ALWAYS LIKE THIS and he hasn’t been faking , pretending , being different for the cameras and so on. BUT … I will think negative and criticize him very bad for the way he has abused Leora , catching her by the throat and dragging her , seeing in the current apartment making her cry by going off limits , this for me is the worst I can see on a man , I actually consider us men stupid if we show our authority and being “ males “ when we act like this . This is his negative , all the rest , to me he is genuine and real , which makes him unpopular because everyone believes that Leora deserves better . 

So , people “ shoot “ him and Leora is presented as the girl that doesn’t deserve any of this and she could have better . The eternal question is “ what has she done in order to change all this ? “ and I don’t expect the famous “ she isn’t his mama to make him behave and act differently “ .. is she so weak that can’t even sit down and speak to him of things that she doesn’t like ? Have people here considered that she’s so weak that she can’t even express any personal opinion towards him ? That she has no power at all to tell him things that she doesn’t like and he could improve ? And if it is how things are when you love someone this incredibly much as it is presented , how do you allow yourself to be “ invisible “ for the guy that “ has always been the plan to be together “ ( of course 1,5 years trying to possible do something with someone else has suddenly not existed in Leora’s life according to NON posting about this … ) … So , Paul is who he is , his girlfriend a submissive tool to all his ways and actions , silent , doing always her duties as a woman of 30-40 years ago ( cleaning the house , tidying , cleaning , opening her legs and mouth whenever the guy feels to ) , these are practicals of another era where the man was the head of the table and women had no role … So , the conclusion is , of what manners and attitude are we talking and judging about when the girlfriend is absolutely fine with this and she approves ? Even when abusing her by dragging her from the throat , she loves him even more as we saw … 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Have people here considered that she’s so weak that she can’t even express any personal opinion towards him ? That she has no power at all to tell him things that she doesn’t like and he could improve ?

That is what stumps me. As I have said, I like Paul as a human being, a man. But he does have some bad habits.

My beloved wife has taken me aside and mentioned things that that bother her and I considered them and usually made and effort to change for the better to please her. Not hanging my clothes up, not picking up as I go. Fine, she had a point and I started being more personally responsible.

Paul is never asked to improve. That is on Leora. She is a paradox.  She is a clean freak yet has anal oral contact with her fingers and his penis. She is a controlling person with her RLC life, her conversations with her dad, and with even Malia, yet she is oblivious to Paul's bad habits. WTF?

If I sat at a table and ate like Paul does my wife would (justifiably) be all over my ass. Especially if the kids were there. Paul isn't inconsiderate of Leora. But he's not well mannered and for some reason she, of all people, does care..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope Leora’s boyfriend in Prague for 1,5 years texted her today and messed her mind , wishing her a Happy Valentine’s Day with the person she loves , wishing her the best and just to be happy … showing superiority and appreciation of the time spending with her ..I hope 😊☺️😇

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

So , Paul is who he is , his girlfriend a submissive tool to all his ways and actions , silent , doing always her duties as a woman of 30-40 years ago ( cleaning the house , tidying , cleaning , opening her legs and mouth whenever the guy feels to ) , these are practicals of another era where the man was the head of the table and women had no role … So , the conclusion is , of what manners and attitude are we talking and judging about when the girlfriend is absolutely fine with this and she approves ? Even when abusing her by dragging her from the throat , she loves him even more as we saw

Too hard to fathom and believe a woman like Leora can be such a walk over and be a subservient to Paul. I imagine that maybe she was raised to be the slave to men. Those videos of Paul physically abusing her and yelling at her to make her cry are heart-wrenching. Someday he will explode again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Too hard to fathom and believe a woman like Leora can be such a walk over and be a subservient to Paul. I imagine that maybe she was raised to be the slave to men. Those videos of Paul physically abusing her and yelling at her to make her cry are heart-wrenching. Someday he will explode again.

He did it in the past , easy to do it again … Especially when the girlfriend isn’t questioning anything . Submissive and accepting all , find me a man who wouldn’t enjoy this .. But she has finally back in her life the love of her life , nothing else matters .. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1