Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #6

Pete1960

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe she went for some extra sex away from Paul. She deserves more sexual satisfaction from other men AND women.

I'm hope that she is looking...with her RLC experience, she knows that her ratings are not sustainable with only Paul. She knew that even when she was in the old apartment and I believe that's when she started bringing Malia in for visits during the holidays. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Did any ever figure out the logic of Leora when she was in the last apartment? Why she and Malia danced closely and kissed but no touching...then in the current apartment...lots of touching but no hugging and kissing?

• Confused 1

Il y a 2 heures, RAME a dit :

c'est se que je pense qu'elle aurait plus le bonheur à l'extérieur qu'à l'intérieur de l'appartement .

car en se moment se n'ai plus sa pour les abonnées moins de mastubation moins de baise et moins de pipes plus de dance sexy .

Et de plus ils font lit a part ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Wish Leora would have a 3-some like Wednesday, Wayne and Raniya did last night. Three sex sessions one after another.

The sex last night was with Wayne, Wednesday and Wednesday's redhead friend. I just hopes she joins the project.