Martina & Alberto - 2023 #2

Noldus

On 3/21/2023 at 4:40 PM, luigi1118 said:

12 hours ago, chuck206 said:

What time did Martina leave the apartment?

Sleep all day, take a shower, get dressed and out the door ...... well rested for her night time activities. At first, I thought she was playing Bingo, but now I am not so sure, ...... Bowling!, .....  that it, she has joined a Bowling League. 🎳 🙌

Most likely will spend the night with her girlfriend lover. Hoping she comes to her senses, returns to the apartment for an appearance, picks up the dog, departs not to return on camera again.  

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Martina is playing Alberto like a fiddle.

It is hard to know what is really going on, If she is playing Alberto like a fiddle. I read a lot of silence to comments made on this forum and little hear little clarification from those that know what might really be occurring with these two. However, are the two in agreement to what they are doing in front of the camera or are we all witnessing instances of real-life mental (emotional) abuse occurring with Alberto by this Martina? 

It’s hard to know exactly what mental state Alberto is in with all that you may be seeing and what is really going on. How stable is Alberto with his live in friend “can do what she wants, when she wants, attitude”.  

Is RLC checking Alberto’s mental state? Is someone watching, talking to the couple to understand if they are okay with the current living arrangements? Or is RLC directing the acting, writing the script? What do you all think? 

Although, emotional and psychological abuse are both distinct from physical abuse, emotional abuse can be just as destructive. I believe RLC has in the past intervene with the physical abuse in one of its apartments and participants. Perhaps it is time to pull the plug on this apartment and let them get on with their life’s outside of RLC?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Most likely will spend the night with her girlfriend lover. Hoping she comes to her senses, returns to the apartment for an appearance, picks up the dog, departs not to return on camera again.  

you're asking allot

2 minutes ago, yelt said:

It is hard to know what is really going on, If she is playing Alberto like a fiddle. I read a lot of silence to comments made on this forum and little hear little clarification from those that know what might really be occurring with these two. However, are the two in agreement to what they are doing in front of the camera or are we all witnessing instances of real-life mental (emotional) abuse occurring with Alberto by this Martina? 

It’s hard to know exactly what mental state Alberto is in with all that you may be seeing and what is really going on. How stable is Alberto with his live in friend “can do what she wants, when she wants, attitude”.  

Is RLC checking Alberto’s mental state? Is someone watching, talking to the couple to understand if they are okay with the current living arrangements? Or is RLC directing the acting, writing the script? What do you all think? 

Although, emotional and psychological abuse are both distinct from physical abuse, emotional abuse can be just as destructive. I believe RLC has in the past intervene with the physical abuse in one of its apartments and participants. Perhaps it is time to pull the plug on this apartment and let them get on with their life’s outside of RLC?

it was that time a long time ago.  her (martina's) real life is outside the apartment.  what you see or read about inside the apartment, is just enough to keep the apartment and get a paycheck.

as for alberto, he's a fool to remain in such a destructive setup!  he has way more to offer a woman than the crap he puts up with.  there are allot of women that would love to have a guy like alberto, he should move on!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yelt said:

¿Esta chica tiene nombre?

• Upvote 1

martina y alberto estan haciendo ni mas ni menos que el resto de inquilinos ,incluso mas , tenemos varios apartamentos ocupados por parasatitos vegetando , que seguramente cobran igual o parecido que martina , en ese caso vamos a hacer lo mismo que ellos , es de tontos exponer tu cuerpo y tu vida por un puñado de euros , incluso el apartamento es de los peores en cuanto a comodidades , si mi empresa no me valora , siendo uno de sus platos fuertes , pues yo voy a hacer lo minimo , y eso estan haciendo . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Alberto gaat terug een eenzaam weekend tegemoet, zielig.

Just letting you know at 00:26, there is someone on the couch and someone in the bed. Looks like Martina did not go out this Friday night.

• Thanks 2

I don't know why everyone on this forum seems to be ignoring the fact that Martina and Alberto have revealed to us that they are engaged in the "swinging" lifestyle. To me, that revelation is a game changer in that it explains a lot about their relationship. Perhaps the reason why it is ignored is because it refutes many of the explanations that some forum experts have been promoting for years and we can't have facts that are in opposition to what they have been telling now us can we?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

I don't know why everyone on this forum seems to be ignoring the fact that Martina and Alberto have revealed to us that they are engaged in the "swinging" lifestyle.

Where have we see clear evidence of swinging?  That foursome in early January?  Don’t think so.  They did very little cross-couple.  Martina with Nelly?  That’s not swinging.

They may be swingers but that is off-cam.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Where have we see clear evidence of swinging?  That foursome in early January?  Don’t think so.  They did very little cross-couple.  Martina with Nelly?  That’s not swinging.

They may be swingers but that is off-cam.

Within my culture, getting buck naked and fucking in the same bed with another couple is considered "soft swinging". Full swinging would be if the two couple had swapped. Since only Martina and the other woman made out briefly during sex with their own partners, it meets the definition of a "soft swing". Of course I'm only referring to the terminology used where I live (Southeastern USA). This may not be the same as in Europe or elsewhere.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1