B5 General Topic 2023 #3 (March / April)

Masha's convulsive orgasm before departing on her road trip.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Masha and Elvis leave together.  Elvis has a backpack.  Masha must have a small suitcase outside the apartment door, as she is carrying only a small purse.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Masha arrives in B-5,  Timur brings her small suitcase to the living room.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

All told, about six hours have elapsed since she and Elvis had sex in her apartment.  She must be anticipating that this will be a chaste visit.

9 minutes ago, moules said:

Masha's convulsive orgasm before departing on her road trip.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Masha and Elvis leave together.  Elvis has a backpack.  Masha must have a small suitcase outside the apartment door, as she is carrying only a small purse.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Masha arrives in B-5,  Timur brings her small suitcase to the living room.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

All told, about six hours have elapsed since she and Elvis had sex in her apartment.  She must be anticipating that this will be a chaste visit.

yes none of the new talent in B4 will be interested in this trampy (over the top)  relic 

but there is always Antony (or ? Grisha )  lol hahahaha

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

yes none of the new talent in B4 will be interested in this trampy (over the top)  relic 

but there is always Antony (or ? Grisha )  lol hahahaha

You never know, she might have heard about W&W with Ranga or T&T with Anya, she might want some 3some action

6 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

You never know, she might have heard about W&W with Ranga or T&T with Anya, she might want some 3some action

but zip with B4 girlies  and not much luck her last visit at B5 

( won't hurt my feelings for some reason I have never been attracted to her "trying too hard"  sexuality style  I do like her living style however but rarely go to her apt )

• Upvote 1

I hope that B1 joins with Kimberly and they have a nice evening in B5 , it can be full of surprises as there’s already a lot of supplies in the apartment.. let’s see . 

20 hours ago, moules said:

It appears Masha will be sleeping in the living room.

Masha are now at b5 whit friends drink wine and  party 

i Miss last night she have fucked whit someone ? I hope tonight she fuck whit one of boys b5 or some friend or threesomee 

• Sad 1

Tani and Masha in the same apartment getting to know one another , i am more than satisfied watching these two sex experts at the same place .. B5 keeps on very very very strong  being the place that it even “ shadows “ the villas , this is of course to the Ws’ and Ts’ possible .. finally it’s good to see the tenants getting along 😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1