Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #9

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Anode said:

Il a vraiment une tète de fourbe ce Paul !

He is very insecure and probably doesn't like or trusts Leora with respect to what Leora is doing related to RLC and her devoted fans. Perhaps in some ways he must feel that while living in the RLC supplied apartment he is relegated to being the fifth wheel (for the sake of a better term).

What is the 5th wheel in a relationship? 
     A fifth wheel is someone who is unnecessary to the group, someone who is tagging along with a group of people and is not altogether welcome. A fifth wheel is usually considered a burden, often because the group is comprised of couples, with the exception of the person who is the fifth wheel.

Yes, there are only two (2) people - Leora and Paul.
  But now look at others as people - RLC, all the Leora fans as a group and all the provided cams in ideal positions for Leora's performances. 

So we have RLC as #1 which provides her accommodations and "working" income, Leora as #2 who is the star performer, Leora's fan subscribers as #3 who provide revenue for RLC and subsequently the income for Leora , all the Leora "work" cams as #4 that require optimum showcasing by Leora for the subscribers/viewers to receive full benefits from their subscription fees and then there is Paul as #5 or the fifth wheel (the distraction).
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora on the couch with dick watching movie on TV 

Cute white pajama shorts and t-shirt 

threesome somebody with  a dick or bad operation leoras had on her privates 

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

He is very insecure and probably doesn't like or trusts Leora with respect to what Leora is doing related to RLC and her devoted fans. Perhaps in some ways he must feel that while living in the RLC supplied apartment he is relegated to being the fifth wheel (for the sake of a better term).

I plead guilty watching Leora do her magic but I would never ever tolerate "my" woman doing what she does.   If "my" woman needed what Leora needs she would be my "ex" immediately.  Paul is a cuckold-type guy. What he tolerates I couldn't

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

🥱 Oh really, after nearly 10 years and someone decides to post what had already been mentioned on a number of occasions. Fact is, is that the woman known as Leora, has dedicated much of her life to have been entitled to whatver she may have received from RLC. Anyone who doesn't think or believe so, always has an option of doing otherwise, since it is afterall a choice or decision as to subscribe to the site or not. 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I plead guilty watching Leora do her magic but I would never ever tolerate "my" woman doing what she does.   If "my" woman needed what Leora needs she would be my "ex" immediately.  Paul is a cuckold-type guy. What he tolerates I couldn't

The only thing they do different today is take the dog outside daily.  In Russia they would never get off their asses to even take the dog out. They just placed pads on the floor so the dog could piss & shit.  Other than that it's been the same shit just a different day for 10 years.  Only exception was the little bit with Malia and even that was boring after a couple of months knowing they would never ever take their fake lesbian show too the limit.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Good Morning Coffee GIF

Good Morning ---- good night

great thursday to all 

09/03/2023 09/March/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing they do different today is take the dog outside daily.  In Russia they would never get off their asses to even take the dog out. They just placed pads on the floor so the dog could piss & shit.  Other than that it's been the same shit just a different day for 10 years.  Only exception was the little bit with Malia and even that was boring after a couple of months knowing they would never ever take their fake lesbian show too the limit.

As I have said in the past , when you say the honest truth , NOBODY dares to give you the laughing or sad emojis 😂🤣😂🤪🤪🤪🤪😜😜 … when we say the truth , we get even ironical commenting answers and confused emojis and so much other negativity here only because what we believe according also to what we see , simply opinions 😆😆😆 … You mister , you give THE FEAR 😏😏😏😏🤓🤓🤓

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, ddhm said:

As I have said in the past , when you say the honest truth , NOBODY dares to give you the laughing or sad emojis 😂🤣😂🤪🤪🤪🤪😜😜 … when we say the truth , we get even ironical commenting answers and confused emojis and so much other negativity here only because what we believe according also to what we see , simply opinions 😆😆😆 … You mister , you give THE FEAR 😏😏😏😏🤓🤓🤓

I get my share of them every now and then.  

• Haha 2