Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #9

Pete1960

The repeater boredom of the apartment continues .. cameras posing to attract views , it is working  perfectly .. of course , judging for the people who see it all “ perfect “ in this apartment , how it could be any different .. 

One thing is for sure  .. If Leora and Paul is for the majority of the people in this topic “ real and passionate love of their lives “ , I can see how it reflects to their personal lives and what they are having to judge this  relationship “ true love “ but more importantly , I get a personal incredible boost feeling proud being a single guy and keeping on enjoying life and having fun than ending in such type of relationships ,  barely speaking , sharing , making sex after not even 15 years of sharing life with someone .. imagine when it is going to be 30 years together .. I can at the moment say “ long live the nice single life moments “ that can always provide than this incredible boredom and non chemistry in so many things ..OR .. we are watching something totally different with anyone supporting and “ pushing “ for this kind of life that this couple has .. 

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Is getting a cold with a cough 

Like I have said many times already. Leora gets sick often because she doesn't take care of herself. Both Leora and Paul are sick puppies - cold, flu, headaches, stomach aches, sore body, nausea, etc, etc, etc.

• Confused 1

Ok, since it was brought up a few comments ago about what Leora and Paul might do when they leave the apartment for a few hours during the day or late at night. Time for us to add some speculation as to what they might be doing. This is what I imagine where Leora and Paul may be paying a visit to -

WWW.XVIDEOS.COM

XVIDEOS Biggest Czech Fantasy Glory Hole Massacre free

to watch video click on Biggest Czech Fantasy Glory Hole

WWW.XVIDEOS.COM

XVIDEOS Most Beautiful Glory Hole Sluts free

to watch video click on Most Beautiful Glory Hole Sluts

22 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Like I have said many times already. Leora gets sick often because she doesn't take care of herself. Both Leora and Paul are sick puppies - cold, flu, headaches, stomach aches, sore body, nausea, etc, etc, etc.

If you watch them close enough they spread lots of germs.  It's all in their daily tasks they call life.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You have excelled yourself in describing exactly what you the skunk and Masterchef’s supercilious behaviour is like.

Everyone on this forum is entitled to an opinion and the freedom to express it without self appointed moderators such as yourself seeing it as a major misdemeanour…..Get a life Slug, if you don’t like Ragnors remarks then do what you have always in the past pontificated about…..IGNORE IT !

You just show yourselves to be the petty little nonentities we all suspected you to be.

Three sad sad lonesome nonentities!

😁

You, and your many aliases, have the same option that you suggest for me. IF YOU don't like what I post.  IGNORE IT !!!🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1