Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #9

Pete1960

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Definitely not.  Maybe she has a fetish for tasting crap.   

I think its either ignorance or she gets lost in sexual desire of the moment. She touches everything after she fingers her butt. Her body, face, hair the pillow and blankets, Paul, etc like its no big deal.

pathogens that can be in human waste include:

• C. diff
  • Cholera
  • E. coli
  • Norovirus
  • Dysentery
  • Giardia 
  • Salmonella
  • Hookworm
  • Ringworm
  • Tapeworm
  • HIV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, scutus said:

You, and your many aliases, have the same option that you suggest for me. IF YOU don't like what I post.  IGNORE IT !!!🤣

I don't wish to ignore you ! Your sad infantile behaviour amuses me.

Everyone of my aliases on a bad day is infinately smarter than you on your best day.

I first learned about using an alias from your best buddy the Skunk, who has several also, but all more stupid than mine.

Console yourself slug, at least all of mine know the difference between trainers and boots, and Celsius and Farenheit,all of which you seem to have difficulty with. 

You make sure you come and visit again with your lapdog Masterchef real soon now, you both remind me of a Dumb and Dumber tribute act 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Everyone of my aliases on a bad day is infinately smarter than you on your best day.

I first learned about using an alias from your best buddy the Skunk, who has several also, but all more stupid than mine.

GASP!  The secret is out. There are only 5 people on the forum all with numerous aliases...or is that aliasi?

• Haha 1

Good Morning ---- good night

great tuesday for all

14/03/2023 14/March/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Tuesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

• Thanks 2