Are we headed for a 3rd world war?

hollywoodmogul21

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a one word answer, yes. I would have liked to say no, but to the corporate goons there is money to be made in a war. And these are some greedy muther fuckers out there now.

The real question I have is.....on who's soil will this war be fought?

In a one word answer, yes. I would have liked to say no, but to the corporate goons there is money to be made in a war. And these are some greedy muther fuckers out there now.

The real question I have is.....on who's soil will this war be fought?

The United States plan is to engineer events real and staged.

This includes a plan to start a Third World War either by stimulating the Muslim World into a Holy War against the West or by using China to cause Global Conflict or maybe both.

Lets get them into a dessert, enough space and almost no one but themself or there opponents they can harm.

Get a livestream up, a statistic would be nice to see who's ahead and let us live our lifes at home without to much troubles.

Problem is, what if one of them is in a bad spot? With all those stupid nukes it can turn to the worse very fast. Let's hope it won't be happening soon.

Lets get them into a dessert, enough space and almost no one but themself or there opponents they can harm.

Get a livestream up, a statistic would be nice to see who's ahead and let us live our lifes at home without to much troubles.

Problem is, what if one of them is in a bad spot? With all those stupid nukes it can turn to the worse very fast. Let's hope it won't be happening soon.

Put Barak Hussein Obama on the front line.

Get rid of his ass first, since he is so Gung Ho at wanting to start a war.

A Tasty Dessert Recipe'

{Muslim Mousse}

Take one and a quarter Muslims and place them in a large vat

Then add fifty gallons of sulfuric acid and stir until it is of a smooth consistency

Then strain with a large cheese cloth to remove any sand particles

Refrigerate until it is quite chilled and forms a gelatin

Then add a little salt to taste

A great party treat to be served liberally to all of the liberals out there.

Their turbans also make for a festive napkin for this dish

From my new book,  "Cooking with Caliphate"

Why does our government care so much about the Muslims killing themselves ? Let them take care of each other, don't get me wrong I like this kind of footage but we're putting American lives at risk. We need to just stay out of the middle east, it's none of our business and when we do try to help it just gets turned around against us.  We end up fighting the same people that we tried to help and their using our own weapons against us.

http://youtu.be/Yxd6alb0ibM

The only thing that irks me, is that whatever good the military might do now, Obama will take all the credit for.  It wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't know just how much he detest our military.

Obama is a fucking idiot.

There are enough sick mofo's in America that like blowing people away, why can't one of them have a bullet with the name Barak Hussein Obama on it and get rid of his ass once and for all before he fucks the whole world over.

Funny thing is no one would ever miss him.