B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

4 minutes ago, merz28 said:

That was crazy weird. He spent more time jacking himself off bs pleasuring her.  Weird, really weird 

It was the same the first time they fucked .. lots of jerking to keep hard in a way .. rumors have it that he is into men also , maybe he’s bisexual and Alsu provides for whatever camera things ?? At least we have a story to follow and talk about , other than this it is just waiting endlessly for the unexpected from all others .. as was said , only Alsu and Tani are the ones who can provide a bit different than the boredom masturbations ..

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

After the week absence, and almost never being present, we at least got another round between Alsu and Grisha! ❤️ That was nice! 👍🏼 It we're lucky, maybe it will happen again, next time Alsu chooses to make a brief visit in B4. 🤔

Maybe she can persuade Kimberly to let go and finally expose herself .. let’s see , at least we have her now to make it a bit interesting 😊

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It was the same the first time they fucked .. lots of jerking to keep hard in a way .. rumors have it that he is into men also , maybe he’s bisexual and Alsu provides for whatever camera things ?? At least we have a story to follow and talk about , other than this it is just waiting endlessly for the unexpected from all others .. as was said , only Alsu and Tani are the ones who can provide a bit different than the boredom masturbations ..

Tani has turned quite boring since Tim left as well. Besides, she's been there pretty long. I don't think I would be too sad if she would leave soon. And that's pretty much how I feel about all the GOV-tenants. Even the newest additions have been very underwhelming. 😐

Wake me up when the party-crew arrives. 😴

• Haha 1

Never present Alsu.... But on the other hand.... She is also the most interesting one there. It's therefore I wish she would actually start living in B4, instead of being gone constantly.

• Sad 1