B4 - General Topic 2023 #19 (March)

Not the 14th. Not the 15th. It's now already passed into the 16th. But, yes, Alsu is finally back.

I almost thought she had brought a guy back with her, but it turned out to be Grisha and Anthony. I guess that was to much to hope. For someone with seemingly such an and active life outside, it's almost impressing how she has failed to bring any of that on camera yet. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Not the 14th. Not the 15th. It's now already passed into the 16th. But, yes, Alsu is finally back.

I almost thought she had brought a guy back with her, but it turned out to be Grisha and Anthony. I guess that was to much to hope. For someone with seemingly such an and active life outside, it's almost impressing how she has failed to bring any of that on camera yet. 

I can't be the only one that didn't miss her at all.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

no one seems to have anything with those two girls, they don't care at all and do nothing but lie in their room, it's a real shame that they take up a room, a few 2 min shows won't change anything

I dont know about nothing from Zara  Ive seen 2 bates one a big show style that was hot. Nothing but potential there 

but yes they are keeping to themselves   the no talk with Tani was uncomfortable for me ???

At least we have Alsu to break the boredom .. Let’s hope for more “ extremes “ in the villas .. Need to moan and just say that hopefully we see also outsiders both for the girls and the guys and not a continuous “ internal affairs “ situation… kudos to Alsu who rewarded everyone for her delayed arrival 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

After a week of absence, and almost never being present, we at least got another round between Alsu and Grisha! ❤️ That was nice! 👍🏼 If we're lucky, maybe it will happen again, next time Alsu chooses to make a brief visit in B4. 🤔

• Haha 1