Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #10

Pete1960

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

A trifle extreme perhaps but your choice mate. She may take the lack of comment as a sign that all is good and everyone is happy with what is occurring within the apartment.

Oh don't encourage him Jimbo as he said  the only way he can be nice is to be Silent. Like a lot of folks that

don't comment here anymore including me,  Leora is doing just fine in my book with Paul back in the apartment they

are back to been the same couple as when they started. Now that's me back Quite again. On a last note your right when

folks start to Mock & Make Sarcastic Destructive Comments, towards Her & Paul she will dig her heels in and she's right,

Way to go Leora  Paul & Eva   Whatever you do, some people will not like it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

A bath bate and a fuck yesterday. She still has needs.

a nice kitty wash and in the end a fuck  

Leora Like masturbation with Fingers and Mr 

Then a blowjob and sex 

Drinking milk and milk on the face  

With the trigger dripping milk from the mouth 

• Upvote 2

As far as the comments made about Leora, Paul and the apartment then vs now it should be fair game. A muzzled forum? Hopefully people will say what they think without being condescending. Negatives as well as positives are part of each of our lives.

She put herself out their to be seen expecting no privacy. She can't expect a free pass on people commenting on what they see from their own point of view. Or that people watching her are only going to blow smoke up her magnificent ass posting only accolades.

It's interesting to see (less time spent doing so personally) the events as they unfold and speculating on where this is going.  Pulling for both of them. Really.

Having said that the wife and I would never ever allow people to watch us!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

As far as the comments made about Leora, Paul and the apartment then vs now it should be fair game. A muzzled forum? Hopefully people will say what they think without being condescending. Negatives as well as positives are part of each of our lives.

She put herself out their to be seen expecting no privacy. She can't expect a free pass on people commenting on what they see from their own point of view. Or that people watching her are only going to blow smoke up her magnificent ass posting only accolades.

It's interesting to see (less time spent doing so personally) the events as they unfold and speculating on where this is going.  Pulling for both of them. Really.

If anybody saw me having sex they would become amazed what a man look at the length of his manhood and the size of his wife    sorry love just joking

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

my love come here to bed to make love with the curtains open for the neighbor to see 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

A trifle extreme perhaps but your choice mate. She may take the lack of comment as a sign that all is good and everyone is happy with what is occurring within the apartment.

I agree that this is a little extreme but I also believe that if she changes her behaviour based on the opinion expressed in this forum by probably less than 1% of her audience that this would also be extreme and not very wise. 

Enjoy the last week of your vacation, hope you had enough time to check everything from your to do/see list 😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Il y a 5 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

Un peu extrême peut-être mais votre compagnon de choix. Elle peut considérer l'absence de commentaire  comme un signe  que tout va bien et que tout le monde est satisfait de ce qui se passe  dans l'appartement.

Bonsoir Jimbo4 , 

Pour ma part je dirais que ce silence peut au contraire lui ouvrir la réflexion ( peut lui faire se poser les bonnes questionnes pourquoi je ne reçoit que des louanges alors que je ne fait pratiquement rien )

Pour ma part je vous donne RDV dans 1 mois voir le changement s'il y a .

Cordialement a touts