B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I tough that Kimberly wasn't in B1, but I guess she's the one on the couch. 🤣

Yep, she popped into B7 to do a quick camshow and grab more clothes, but it seems she's fully on-board the unstoppable B1 going out train now. I think this will be her 3rd or 4th night in a row hitting the town with them.

We could expect that with Yana and Kimberly going out , some new “ connections “ could be made and perhaps see some new people on cameras .. Because from the two divas , we can’t expect anything at all , Kimberly having no relations at all in the villas apart from Alsu and the two guys , maybe RLC should reconsider to relocate her in B1 and have at least Zhanna out who is really disrespecting the job she has been given by showing no interest at all .. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We could expect that with Yana and Kimberly going out , some new “ connections “ could be made and perhaps see some new people on cameras .. Because from the two divas , we can’t expect anything at all , Kimberly having no relations at all in the villas apart from Alsu and the two guys , maybe RLC should reconsider to relocate her in B1 and have at least Zhanna out who is really disrespecting the job she has been given by showing no interest at all .. 

Maybe Zhanna's job is exactly this, just put her name on the room and show up from time to time.

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe Zhanna's job is exactly this, just put her name on the room and show up from time to time.

Rlc's management need to be fired if that's the case, hiring someone to 'make up numbers'... but yea, she needs to pack her shit!! As i said before,nora started the 'do as little as possible and get paid' trend and as a result,this apartment has been cursed...Gina and Stella spiced it up a bit when they were here,Marlene over the last year provided bountiful content,but it's not enough,this apartment needs to be closed!!! And I hope to NEVER see Irma or Esmi on this site again!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Rlc's management need to be fired if that's the case, hiring someone to 'make up numbers'... but yea, she needs to pack her shit!! As i said before,nora started the 'do as little as possible and get paid' trend and as a result,this apartment has been cursed...Gina and Stella spiced it up a bit when they were here,Marlene over the last year provided bountiful content,but it's not enough,this apartment needs to be closed!!! And I hope to NEVER see Irma or Esmi on this site again!!

I don't think that is RLC's fault but Sera's, but yes, RLC allow this to happen.

I do hope to see Esmi back, tho I know how is going to be. 😁

• Like 1