B1 - General Topic 2023 #5 (March)

I hope Kimberly stays away from controlling mama Serafima ( so funny as she’s the one who obviously allowed the party and invited them over , they behaved as good as they could by having a party ) … but I guess she was expecting that they just  turn on the TV , open the legs and show pussy and tits while constantly texting / browsing on their phones .. please then , stay tuned and enjoy the boredom rather than the fun that these group of people brought for nearly 24 hours . 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I can't see how fucking your life up when young brings success later in life. The most successful people are and were pretty disciplined.

Kimberly is out of control. She can't handle booze and has never got to a party without passing out. That's  not enjoying life she escaping from something.

he must lead a pretty fucked up life

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We judge her for nearly 2 months that we see her in our screens .. we need to judge her if we spend time face to face or see her for a long time in our screens in order to make conclusions .. I have done many many things in my life and I managed to stay disciplined , appreciate and respect .. I haven’t seen Kimberly creating , provoking or making any harm to anyone for as long as she’s with RLC .. I prefer to have around 10 Kimberlys than egomaniacs like Serafima for example .. 

your disciplined on the keypad alright

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

To the purists here....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   
You must have lived very boring lives from the way you judge a young woman having fun (if it was a guy i am sure you would think it's all ok)...   God fantics are just above the "irritating scale" of the boring narrowminded purists who think they know it all and have the right to point their judgemental fingers at others.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1