POST ONLY WEIRD STUFF HERE. NO NORMAL SHIT. Thank you.

Foamy T. Squirrel

I hope it is the final straw and they fully retaliate. Then maybe the pussy US Government will follow suit and start using acts of the Vigilante to clean this country up of the Mussies and the niggers. Oh...we may as well include the Puerto Ricans, the Mexicans, the Cubans, the Columbians, the trailer trash crackers, the French, the Germans and on and on and on.

But can we start at the top of the list please?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it is the final straw and they fully retaliate. Then maybe the pussy US Government will follow suit and start using acts of the Vigilante to clean this country up of the Mussies and the niggers. Oh...we may as well include the Puerto Ricans, the Mexicans, the Cubans, the Columbians, the trailer trash crackers, the French, the Germans and on and on and on.

But can we start at the top of the list please?

I completely agree with you TBG150,the us government is a bunch of pussies and so far  as cleaning up the country they can't clean up their own ass.i guess that is what the american people is for...to clean up and kiss the government's ass.

• 2 weeks later...