POST ONLY WEIRD STUFF HERE. NO NORMAL SHIT. Thank you.

Foamy T. Squirrel

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. The nuthouses are deemed inhumane by the Leftists. No longer can we experiment on live subjects with Egor as the assistant. Now they let them roam the streets freely and create cities like L.A., N.Y, Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit, Miami, et al.

There was a time when this would have been seen in the creative arts and crafts wing of Bedlam.

Too bad we no longer have any such asylums to where these Artiste' can display their demented works.

Obviously, you've never heard of the National Endowment for the Arts, an independent government organization that uses tax-payer funding to promote diversity in the arts. Although famous for the "Piss Christ" works, I think this piece is right up their alley, so to say.  ;D

Many thanks to StnCld316 for posting this, now I feel cultured and in step with our government's program for promoting fine arts.

here is a work of art that gives rise to a great controversy in France last year, the Christmas tree "the artist mccarty" shaped anal plug, Place Vendome !!!! children wondered what it was !!!!

521650plug.jpg

It's too small for most of our politicians. This artist will have to do better next time.

This is the fucked up world we live in now.    I'll lay you odds the so-called artist was a queer.  It seems they are hung up on putting things up their asses.    Just count your lucky stars Foamy that you aren't a gerbil. 

And Obama and his ugly wife both have my boot to use as an anal plug.