B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

8 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Lets not just pick on Nelly and Bogdan.  " SIGH" 

To be fair, your statements could apply to many of the current RLC long term tenants. Leora, Linda, Masha, Martina, and yes Nelly.  Looking at the same ass for 5-7-9 years gets old. These tenants know they have a good thing going and will have to be dragged away kicking and screaming.

Your statement could also apply to the many returning tenants. The same tired tenants, 3-4-5 times, and then letting them stay for 8 to 12 months. 

It is what it is, an easy way to make money, with no work involved. Just show some skin to the cameras.     

I purposely didn’t mention anything about the rest “ long time “ participants , i wanted to see if anyone else was having the same thoughts and I am glad you mention the obvious .. 

Linda and Tibor belong for sure to this category , it is now for them a life that they should continue off cameras , you can clearly see the difference since one year , it is also not fun watching a rather depressing apartment no matter how many times Linda takes showers , this isn’t a good life to observe . 

For Leora and Paul , what more should I add that what all “ sane “ subscribers see ? A couple that is forcing their stay for whatever reasons they have and whatever they need to achieve , everything seems precalculated and scheduled , I think it is just the really hardcore fans that are now watching ( who obviously are a big database for RLC numbers judging the replays ) , but really , this couple and their life , isolated , no social circles , no friends , just laying down and repeating their daily ( and at times forced ) routine , what should I say ? 

Martina and Alberto have also reached a point that they seem to have moved personally with their lives . Alberto finally has a decent job , Martina is building slowly , steadily and carefully her future , their interactions and whatever is shared , I don’t think it has the same “ thrilling “ or excitement like in the past . Yes . Martina , Leora , Linda , they still remain nice women to watch but it is time to press the “ ff” button and move on .. we need more Ellis , more Veneras , more Gyanas , RLC needs to move on , find new blood and refresh .. 

RLC is a business and often risks should be taken . Endless times the viewers have suggested things , they simply don’t listen which in a way could be considered customers request .. They are insisting on participants that mostly belong to the 2010s and not anymore to the 2020s , the more they delay the discovery and adapting of new potential “ mega camera stars “ , the more difficult will becoming for them to replace their current existing “ super successful “ tenants .. but like this , they will also be delayed changing the numbers of their customers database .. brave decisions are needed , all life and society is back to normal , RLC needs to update as well . Let’s see . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Noldus changed the title to B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)
On 3/31/2023 at 4:01 AM, ddhm said:

I purposely didn’t mention anything about the rest “ long time “ participants , i wanted to see if anyone else was having the same thoughts and I am glad you mention the obvious .. 

Linda and Tibor belong for sure to this category , it is now for them a life that they should continue off cameras , you can clearly see the difference since one year , it is also not fun watching a rather depressing apartment no matter how many times Linda takes showers , this isn’t a good life to observe . 

For Leora and Paul , what more should I add that what all “ sane “ subscribers see ? A couple that is forcing their stay for whatever reasons they have and whatever they need to achieve , everything seems precalculated and scheduled , I think it is just the really hardcore fans that are now watching ( who obviously are a big database for RLC numbers judging the replays ) , but really , this couple and their life , isolated , no social circles , no friends , just laying down and repeating their daily ( and at times forced ) routine , what should I say ? 

Martina and Alberto have also reached a point that they seem to have moved personally with their lives . Alberto finally has a decent job , Martina is building slowly , steadily and carefully her future , their interactions and whatever is shared , I don’t think it has the same “ thrilling “ or excitement like in the past . Yes . Martina , Leora , Linda , they still remain nice women to watch but it is time to press the “ ff” button and move on .. we need more Ellis , more Veneras , more Gyanas , RLC needs to move on , find new blood and refresh .. 

RLC is a business and often risks should be taken . Endless times the viewers have suggested things , they simply don’t listen which in a way could be considered customers request .. They are insisting on participants that mostly belong to the 2010s and not anymore to the 2020s , the more they delay the discovery and adapting of new potential “ mega camera stars “ , the more difficult will becoming for them to replace their current existing “ super successful “ tenants .. but like this , they will also be delayed changing the numbers of their customers database .. brave decisions are needed , all life and society is back to normal , RLC needs to update as well . Let’s see . 

RLC could line up new blood, and fire the old. It works in the NFL. When the new people can beat them it doesn't  matter how good they were...or are. Be ruthless. ddhm made some great points. Does anyone really think there isn't better out there that would do the same job for the same money or even less?

i just saw on replay where zara and dana visited anthony at b7.  this is not good, now anthony will be around b4 all the time.  i really wish rlc would go back to the "girls on vacation" idea and get those guys in b7 outta here.  that includes you bogdan!

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i just saw on replay where zara and dana visited anthony at b7.  this is not good, now anthony will be around b4 all the time.  i really wish rlc would go back to the "girls on vacation" idea and get those guys in b7 outta here.  that includes you bogdan!

You say this as if he wasn't already. 🤣

He only took a break or at least wasn't going there early in the morning. (My early in the morning but since most of them wake up around 11am I could say  that is their early in the morning too. 😅)

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You say this as if he wasn't already. 🤣

He only took a break or at least wasn't going there early in the morning. (My early in the morning but since most of them wake up around 11am I could say  that is their early in the morning too. 😅)

well it seems he had slacked off since alsu and kimberly have been going to b1 so much.  now zara and dana with the what ever you want to call what they did last night, have now got the blood hound on their tails.  it really sucks as far as i'm concerned, i've never liked the guy.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

well it seems he had slacked off since alsu and kimberly have been going to b1 so much.  now zara and dana with the what ever you want to call what they did last night, have now got the blood hound on their tails.  it really sucks as far as i'm concerned, i've never liked the guy.

I saw him a couple of times playing football in the back yard with Britney and Aziza. tbh in B4 I only follow Zarra so when she's out I move to another girl so I don't know much about the dynamics of that Villa but that's what I could see by the thumbnails.  

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Relax Harley!

• Haha 1

Quelqu'un a dit sur le fil B4 que Aziza et Grisha étaient souvent ensemble ces jours ci, ce matin et ce soir cela continue 

ils aiment converser l'un avec l'autre , on a toujours plus d'affinités avec certains qu'avec d'autres 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

ho appena visto in replay dove zara e dana hanno visitato anthony al b7. questo non va bene, ora Anthony sarà sempre intorno a b4. Vorrei davvero che rlc tornasse all'idea delle "ragazze in vacanza" e portasse via da qui quei ragazzi in b7. questo include te bogdan!

Where have they visited Anthony?

I saw that Aziza and Grisha spent time in the lower garden of B7, now they have disappeared. Where they went? You can't see them in B7 or B4... and they weren't dressed to go out.

il y a 12 minutes, Boing a dit :

Où ont-ils rendu visite à Anthony ?

J'ai vu qu'Aziza et Grisha passaient du temps dans le jardin inférieur de B7, maintenant elles ont disparu. Où sont-ils allés ? Vous ne pouvez pas les voir au B7 ou au B4... et ils n'étaient pas habillés pour sortir.

C'est une belle allumeuse et elle a un regard de tueuse , cela ne m'étonne que Bogdan soit tombé sous le charme 

et il ne sera pas le seul

20 minutes ago, Boing said:

Where have they visited Anthony?

I saw that Aziza and Grisha spent time in the lower garden of B7, now they have disappeared. Where they went? You can't see them in B7 or B4... and they weren't dressed to go out.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording