B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

9 minutes ago, philo said:

Se agli uomini non piace Kimberly, allora penso che dovrebbero lasciarla in pace. Quindi, avrebbe dovuto cambiare le sue stupide tattiche di presa in giro in qualche altro modo per attirare gli spettatori. O quello o LASCIARE. Ci sono altre donne con cui potrebbero passare del tempo oltre a Kimberly se non hanno attrazione sessuale per lei. Non credo che la ragione del problema di erezione sia così semplice. Che mi dici di Grisha... è solo una coincidenza che sia lui che Anthony abbiano lo stesso problema nello stesso momento? Ecco perché ho chiesto informazioni sulla loro dieta. 

Indeed the case is strange: 2 guys with similar problems in the same apartment after Thor, Samson and Tim. I'm beginning to think, however, that Grisha doesn't like girls: so the problem is different!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Boing said:

Sure! Anthony has erection problems, but when he likes a girl he manages to fuck her (more or less): like Alsou, Lavika and maybe another one (I don't remember)

loraine

59 minutes ago, Boing said:

In my opinion, Antony is holding back... but he doesn't always succeed and he extends his hands and then stops. He holds back both because she's drunk and because she's unmanageable ... but above all because he doesn't want to be made fun of. Kimberly likes to tease and then push guys away: she has done it many times, except the first time with Tim.

of course he's fed up of kimberly and her teasing bullshit!!

I have watched, with interest, the new RLC rule that seems to be developing: A woman who is drinking cannot be fucked? The advocates for that rule need to spell out the point at which that prohibition comes into effect. In real life, it is usually considered the point at which the woman (or man) is unable to give consent. The RLC rule seems on it's way to becoming something different?

Just now, cupid30 said:

I would'nt want to waste my hard on either.....

With all due respect, I sympathize with you both. My dick does not care what I think about wasting time. It seems to have a mind of it's own. LOL 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

of course he's fed up of kimberly and her teasing bullshit!!

Then he has to go in at B1 and try Sera but I'm afraid Sera will slaughter him and sell his leftovers to the butcher

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I am tired of watching Kimberly...it appears that nothing is going to happen that any of us would want to watch.  Her routine is getting very tired.  I'm sorry to say this; I thought she had a lot of potential when she first showed up.  Maybe something will change.  I hope so, otherwise I am not interested anymore.