B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

Two sets of towels on Kim's bed.  One set is colored pink, the other dark grey.  Without trying to read too much into towel colors, a couple?  Alex and Lucien, good friends of B&N?  Original Kim to the other empty bed?

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, moules said:

Two sets of towels on Kim's bed.  One set is colored pink, the other dark grey.  Without trying to read too much into towel colors, a couple?  Alex and Lucien, good friends of B&N?  Original Kim to the other empty bed?

Twins 😉 

• Haha 1

Could someone please  explain something to me, because I don't know? Why did some Of the girls leave? Because several of girls came after, the girls that are there now. I thought they leave with their names on the order of the list?

36 minutes ago, moules said:

Or again the stupidity or having two girls sharing the bedroom … pff , same ole same ola like the problems we see in B4 when two girl-friends need to share the bedroom where Dana and Zara are now .. fingers crossed , let’s hope we get just one girl in this room .

8 minutes ago, Troy said:

Could someone please  explain something to me, because I don't know? Why did some Of the girls leave? Because several of girls came after, the girls that are there now. I thought they leave with their names on the order of the list?

They leave either because they want or RLC wants.

38 minutes ago, moules said:

Gina and Bruno 😏😁

• Sad 2