B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

I think this is the most “ busy “ and “ engaging “ chats day here at CamCaps … many many posts like it hasn’t been seen for a long long long time .. 

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Grisha also packing !! 

I am about to think RLC  will close the door soon with all the departures of today 🙂

replace all these tenants will take weeks for RLC

21 hours ago, kris66 said:

Actually Bogdan and Nelly who administrate both villas are from Russia. So are some of their friends who does not stay in the villas.

NB! My prediction was correct. The Police did arrive after a neighbour complained. Just in the other villa. But with the same obnoxious loud crowd who have no respect for other people than themselves  Easter or "The holy week" is the most most important celebration in Spain. These russians and Ucrainians could not care less.

Yes, I know Kris...I meant the majority...But yes, they've all never had respect for the neighbours 😒

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, I know Kris...I meant the majority...But yes, they've all never had respect for the neighbours 😒

Holy Shit we have had a mass exodus from RLC of single girls and very good ones I see///// now nothing but empty beds and empty rooms and they want to pay what ??????? how much ??????? you are kidding me right ????

NO F@&(%ING WAY does RLC get one cent from me !!!!