B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

21 minutes ago, arnie said:

I just realized.. a total of 6 girls left the same day? are they on a charter plane or something?!!!

In total, there are eight girls in GoV who have practically left the project today. The fact that Zhanna and Karina are still listed is probably one of those deliberate mistakes by RLC.  I at least think that a girl who only sleeps on the sofa is no longer actually part of the project. 

Also, If I interprets the signs correctly, at least Grisha will also be removed tomorrow, and thus a total of 9 persons will have left the project within a very short time frame. I'm curious to see if RLC can fill these spots again and how long that will take. 

5 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

Good. Now get rid of Anthony and fill the villas with girls. The boy theory didn't work. 

Have you taken a look at B1? They were only girls at this place and nothing happened. In the end, it is always the girls who decide how much goes on.  

It takes both girls who are prepared to actually live in these appartments and guys that the girls are really interested in. With a few of the guys it worked very well. Remember Holly and Thor, for example. Also Tani was much more active together with Tim. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Have you taken a look at B1? They were only girls at this place and nothing happened. In the end, it is always the girls who decide how much goes on.  

It takes both girls who are prepared to actually live in these appartments and guys that the girls are really interested in. With a few of the guys it worked very well. Remember Holly and Thor, for example. Also Tani was much more active together with Tim. 

Before the last batch in B1 there was Marlene and Mathilda. Definitely worked.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Holy Shit we have had a mass exodus from RLC of single girls and very good ones I see///// now nothing but empty beds and empty rooms and they want to pay what ??????? how much ??????? you are kidding me right ????

NO F@&(%ING WAY does RLC get one cent from me !!!!

Hey, the new girls could be mind blowing Thes... 😏

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, switch said:

I am about to think RLC  will close the door soon with all the departures of today 🙂

replace all these tenants will take weeks for RLC

Nope!  Just a bit of "Spring Cleaning".  I'm interested to see if there will be new "talent" or some "retreads"

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Anthony and Grisha should be next imo....need some guys that can get and stay hard for these new girls! I'm all for the return of SUPER SAMSON!!

They may get rid of Anthony and Grisha but will replace with dudes.  Part of their role is to be around in case of unexpected visitors come calling to the Villa.

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

They may get rid of Anthony and Grisha but will replace with dudes.  Part of their role is to be around in case of unexpected visitors come calling to the Villa.

NO!!! No more dudes!!! Bogdan is still there, he can handle it.